Part 2 Chapter 9

When Darrius comes out of the shower and get's dressed in fresh black leather pants, he doesn't come near me and I just glare at him. Instead he goes to his bookcase and starts searching through the titles lazily.

"A-rgh..!" I yell through the gag trying to get his attention.

"Hmm?" Darrius asks, picking out a book and reading the blurb.

"et' eo!" Any sound I make is incomprehensible and I see Darrius dramatically put the book back on the shelf and turn to face me. He can't keep the smirk off his face.

"What did you say, darling?" He asks, slowly walking towards me.

"Mmm-rrgh!" I growl as best as I can tugging on the ropes... I only make it worse.

"Is that begging I hear?" He asks, and I quickly shake my head. No, it was deformed abuse.

"Oh, okay then - I guess I'll leave you like that a little longer," Darrius growls low, and I quickly shake my head again. No, I needed him to let me go.

Okay... I had to suck up my pride and give him what he wanted.

"et' eo!" I say again.

"Let you go? So you are begging, sweetheart," Darrius sounds far too smug as he comes up beside me and I look into his deep midnight blue eyes pleadingly.

"Mm - " I nod, slowly and Darrius goes to untie the rope acting as a gag, throwing it to the floor.

"Thank fuck - " I swear and he quickly leans down and kisses me hard. He kisses me for a short time on the lips before trailing kisses to my ear and saying, "Do you want me to untie the rest of the ropes, Jennifer?"

"Hell yes, please," I sigh, kissing him on the cheek, "That would be wonderful."

Darrius chuckles and leans back up to look down at me, our noses touching.

"Are you going to apologise?" he asks.

"Maybe," I say, glaring at him, "If you explain to me what I am apologising for!"

"Being out of line with your smart mouth," he says, grabbing my chin and letting his eyes roam to my lips where I let out a fluttery breath.

"I have a smart mouth, do I?" I ask with a small smile and he leans down to lightly bite my lower lip.

"Your mouth could be doing so much more for me then just hurling out abuse," he growls, his eyes now glazed over with determination as he locks eyes with me again.

"I don't know if I'm so sorry to have such a smart mouth," I whisper, as seductively as possible. Darrius, without another word, goes to untie my wrists and ankles. I quickly stand up off the bed and he grabs my elbow lightly, spinning me to face him.

"Sweetheart, where are you off too?" Darrius growls and I just turn to give him a funny look.

"I'm going to take off my dress, do you have a problem with that?" I ask, deciding I can use my womanly wiles to find out what was really bothering him.

"Last time you undressed for me," Darrius smiles and goes to undo the zip at the back of my dress, "This time I'll undress you."

When he takes down the zip I quickly step forward and turn around, letting the dress fall to the floor, I face him with nothing but my bra and panties.

"I think you need to learn to let me love you," I say, "I already know you can love me, but you need to let me in and trust me to also be there for you." Darrius seems slightly taken aback and I just smile sweetly, walking up to him I cup his face in my hands and reach up and peck him on the lips, "I can love you too, you know," I whisper against his mouth and he growls happily back at me - like a purr.