five // eddie walked home alone

Trigger warning: rape, kidnapping, sexual assault!!

Eddie walked home alone that day.

He had no clue how much he'd regret it.

What happened?

Patrick happened.

Eddie shuffled his feet along the concrete sidewalk, paying no mind to his surroundings. He couldn't help but feel off, maybe it was because Richie wasn't there. He wasn't sure, but it wasn't normal.
He was nearly at his house, well, maybe half a mile. He wasn't actually that close. He sighed dramatically, why did he decide to walk today, anyways? He should've just taken the bus.
He glanced around, gasping as a big hand clamped over his mouth. His instant reaction was to grab at the hand, giving the person access to lift him up, and toss him into his car. Eddie was crying, scarf tied over his eyes and wrists tied so tight the ropes left burns in his skin. Patrick didn't say anything, though.
The drive to his house was short, probably because Patrick was going over the speed limit. Eddie could hear grunts coming from the front, grunts of straining and something uncomfortable. Was he with someone else?
He was soon lifted from his seat in the beige vehicle, carried to some room, and thrown onto an air mattress. His crying hadn't stopped as his ankles were tied as well. "Wh-What do you want from me." He pleaded, Patrick laughed.
     "God, your pathetic." He slapped Eddie harshly. He whimpered, shaking his head.
Only seconds later, a knife cut the shirt he was wearing in half and it was tore off of him. God, he felt so exposed- fuck, his jeans and boxers too. He was naked in front of a stranger and he didn't like it one bit.
Patrick stroked eddies hair, kissing down his neck. Eddie tilted his head back, wiggling his body around. Patrick only grinned. "Are you a virgin, baby?" Eddie nodded sadly, tears streaming over from his eyes. "how sad."
"Wh-who are you?" Eddie said angrily, trying to roll away from him but failing miserably. It felt as though his limbs fell limp.
     "none of your concern, sweet baby. When I'm done with you, you'll be right back to where you started. A useless, hopeless, fag." Patrick bit onto the eddies neck, causing a yelp to escape eddies mouth.
     He shook in fear as he felt Patrick all over him, in him. He was thrown onto the sidewalk when Patrick finished, left hopeless and sore. He cried, and didn't bother getting up.