two // not yet

Trigger warning!! Rape

     "not yet, Patrick," Henry scoffed at his eagerness. The two boys were smoking in Patrick's basement, where no one except them ever went.
     "Oh come on, Hen, he's weak. Most fags are, remember?" Patrick grinned at the thought, "imagine fucking that ass of his. He'd definitely be a screamer."
     Henry rolled his eyes, "if you want him that badly just hold him down. It's not like he could fight back." Henry shrugged.
     "I don't just want a one time thing. I want to be able to fuck him over and over and over. It'd feel nice." Patrick squashed the bud of his cigarette against the wall, lighting a new one.
     Henry kicked Patrick in the shin, drawing his attention. "kidnap him."
     Patrick choked on his cigarette, coughing slightly, "I- I've never kidnapped someone before, hen...isn't that..too far?"
     Henry rolled his eyes,  "quit being pathetic. If you want him, kidnap him. Feed him and shit, then push him against a table every day and fuck him until you're tired of it, then throw him out on the streets for his freak mother to find."
     Patrick smiled, "that's not a bad idea. When do we do it?"
     Henry thought for a moment, "tomorrow. After school. Make sure he walks home alone."
    "Deal."

This is short but longer chapters will be coming soon!!!