- Blake

PS: Mom and dad are coming today. They'll be here soon. I can meet them with you or without you, it's up to you. See you at breakfast?"

Y/N read over the text a few times as he couldn't help but slightly frown. He shook his head and put Blake into his contacts before taking his uniform out of the drawer and throwing it on quickly. His tie was a bit disheveled, yet it sort of looked like he knew how to tie, but was too lazy to be bothered to fix it. Checking the time on his scroll it was just around 7:55 as he put his shoes on quickly and went to the door hoping to miss RWBY annoying him too much. However, as soon as he opened the door he was greeted by a smiling Ruby waiting at the door. He jumped backwards startled and swore.

"ARGH!" Y/N fell to the floor as he was shocked into submission. Once it ended he slowly got to his feet, but stumbled while getting up

"Oh my god Y/N!" Ruby ran over quickly. "Are you okay?!"

"Y-Yeah...just dandy." Y/N said sarcastically getting up and brushing himself off before rubbing around his neck. "Damn collar."

"B-But you didn't try to fight! Why did it shock you?" Ruby asked as she checked around Y/N for any damages.

"Because my body went into instinct mode. Adrenaline began to pump and everything started to get ready for a fight. You ever heard of fight or flight?" Y/N asked as he pushed Ruby out of the room while walking behind her and shutting the door. "This thing is rigged to shock me whenever my body kicks into adrenaline mode. So basically I'm fucked whether I'm fighting or running."

"Swear jar!" Ruby said quickly before coughing into her hand nervously. "Uh, sorry. Force of habit. But you really shouldn't swear so much."

"I can't. It's like literally apart of my vocabulary now." Y/N said as he began to walk down the hallway.

"Oh hold on! Let me just get the rest of the team!" Ruby said quickly going to open her door. Y/N figured this would be a chance to get to know Ruby and the place better so he took his moment and ran with it. He grabbed her by her hood and held her up to his face.

"Can't they just catch up? I'm starving and the faster we get there the faster my anger goes away. Food does wonder in the mornings." Y/N said playing onto Ruby's desire to help him. She pondered for a minute before nodding.

"Agreed!" Ruby knocked on her dorm and called out that they were going first before grabbing Y/N and dashing towards the lunchroom using her semblance. The poor Faunus felt like he was standing outside a flying airplane as colors zoomed past him before they ended up right in front of the lunchroom doors.

"Holy...shit..." Y/N panted. "When I said faster...I didn't mean that fast."

"Oh whoops. I forget how fast my semblance can be. Sorry Y/N, not the best first/second impression." Ruby said as she nervously laughed before sighing.

"Not good with people I assume?" Y/N said as he straightened up. "I can understand that. After I got out of prison I was pretty adamant about using my fists instead of my words against most people. Took me a year to get back to how I was before, though I'm still not the best at talking to people."

"What? That's such a lie!" Ruby said as they both got in line for lunch. Ruby seemed oblivious, but Y/N could feel the soul piercing glares directed his way. No way out there, he'd just have to deal with it. Once him and Ruby got up for their breakfast Ruby was given chocolate chip pancakes with strawberries on top along with a lot of whipped cream and some strawberry milk.

"Uh, you like sweet things I assume?" Y/N sweatdropped.

"I love them!" Ruby said popping a strawberry into her mouth before squealing with joy. Y/N chuckled before turning to the cook who had a mean glare set on him. She growled before putting a tray down with what looked like food from the prison.