Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love

I heard the news baby, all about your disease

Yeah you may have all you want, baby, but I got somethin' you need

****************************

Lucy POV

I walked into my brothers house hungover from last night. Kol and I got drunk and ended up in the woods with at least five drained bodies. I walked right through the door and saw Damon and Elena making out.

"What the hell?" I asked.

Damon and Elena pulled apart. Elena looked embarrassed but Damon looked proud that he finally got the girl.

"I got to go." Elena mumbled walking out of the door.

I stood in shock for awhile. What I saw was gross Damon making out with Elena...Stefan's Elena. Looks like a new feud is a brewing.

"So...you and Elena?" I asked.

Damon smirked. "I guess it official, of last night."

"Oh my god I think I'm going to be sick." I said fake gagging.

"Shut up." Damon snapped. "I have to deal with you and Klaus being all buddy buddy." Damon said.

"Okay mister I finally got the girl. Good for you, but when are you going to tell Stefan?" I asked.

"I know he should know. I just don't know when he should know it." Damon said.

"Well, he knows that something is going on between you." I said.

"Yeah, but can't Elena and I just let ourselves enjoy one secret, selfish day before we destroy his?" Damon asked smirking.

"Maybe I should tell him." I said grinning.

"No, Lucy or I will spill about 68." Damon said smirking.

"You wouldn't dare." I said glaring at him.

"Try me." He smirked.

I ran toward him tackling to the ground. "Damon and Elena sittin in a tree K-I-S-S..." I was cu off as Damon got from underneath me putting his hand over my mouth.

I liked his hand and he pulled it off my face. "Gross." He mumbled wiping it on my shirt. "What are we 10?" He asked.

"Maybe." I smiled getting off the ground.

I looked at door and saw Stefan opening it. I looked at Damon and smirked.

"Hey." I said to Stefan

"Hey." Stefan said back.

I closed the door and stood there, waiting to hear what Stefan had to say.

"Listen, we need to talk." Stefan said to

Damon who was still sitting on the ground. "Spill baby bro."

"I think Elena is sired to you. Think about it. You tell her she can't drink blood bags she can't drink the blood bags. You tell her to drink straight from the vein being her only solution." Stefan said. "She only listens to you. She might not like your opinion but she follows it."

"Sired? Really Stefan? That is the most pathetic nonsense I've ever heard come out of your mouth, and you've said some crap in your day." Damon snapped.

"It was your blood that turned her, right? I mean, she's been different from day one because of you. You can't deny that." Stefan said.

"Sure I can. I finally got Elena to a good place about being a vampire. You idiot can't stand that she's happy because of me." Damon said.