Misty Mountain Hop

I didn't notice but it had got very dark and I was really,

Really out of my mind.

****************************

Lucy POV

"Pearl Jam! I came to check on you. I heard what happens...Oh my god! Jeremy!" I yelled.

I saw Elena stab him in the neck with a knife. I ran over to him before he fell to the ground. Elena looked shocked. "What the hell?" I yelled. I looked at his hand looking for his ring. It was on his finger.

I pulled Jeremy on the couch. Elena was icing up and down the room. "Oh my god." Is all she said.

I pulled out my phone to call Damon.

"Hello little sister enjoy Italy?" Damon asked.

"Oh yes it was wonderful until I came to hang out with Jeremy to see your girlfriend stab him in the neck with a knife!" I yelled.

Damon didn't say anything. "I'll be there. Damon said hanging up.

"I can't believe this happened. What am I going to say to him?" Elena said.

I rolled my eyes at her. "Thanks for not ditching the family ring after it drove Ric crazy?" I said.

She glared at me. I glared back. Damon walked into the door looking at Jeremy.

"What happened?" Damon asked Elena.

"I don't know...I just..." Elena mumbled.

"She stabbed Pearl Jam in the neck." I said.

Damon sighed looking at Elena. "You should have called Stefan."

"I don't want to talk to him. He's been lying to me and hiding things from me. He compelled Jeremy to forget God knows what." Elena said.

"In all fairness, I mean, I think you killing him kinda trumps that. And you should have called Stefan." Damon said.

"I don't trust him right now, Damon." Elena mumbled.

"Hey." Stefan said walking into the house.

"PS, I called him." Damon smirked.

"What happened? Why did you call me?" He asked.

"I was to panicked. Lucy called Damon." Elena said.

Stefan looked at me. "You currently hate me for killing Elena. You wouldn't pick up." I said.

"I need to go upstairs and shower. Clean all the blood off my hands." Elena said leaving Damon, Stefan and I.

I sat on the couch across from Jeremy. Stefan sat beside me. "You know I would have picked up." Stefan mumbled.

"You hate me." I mumbled.

Stefan sighed before wrapping his arm around me. "Lucy you are my sister, I'm stuck with you. I can put a side the fact you killed Elena." He said.

I smiled up at him. "Awe Steffy you know you can't stay away." I said pinching his check.

Jeremy woke up with a gasp. I walked over to him and looked down at him.

"Welcome back Pea Jam, how are you feeling?" I asked.

"What happened?" Jeremy asked.

"Long story, but the e-book." Damon said.

******************************

I spent the day with Jeremy. I don't know how to describe it. Even though I killed him, broke up with him we are still good friends. "I'm going to check on Tyler and his wolf whore." I said.