Runaway

She's a little runaway

Daddy's girl learned fast

Now she works the night away

**************************

Lucy POV

I woke up with Nik's arm around me pulling me into his chest. I reached for my phone on the table beside the bed unlocking it. I had a text from Damon.

We need to talk. I'm sorry for last night. Call me when you get this.

I groaned flipping over to face Nik. He was still sleeping and slightly snoring. I smiled at him before giving him a peck on the check.

He smirked. "Good morning love."He mumbled.

I smiled. "Damon texted me."

"What the bloody hell did he want?" Nik asked. "He tried to kill you last night."

"I don't know but I have to call him." I said.

"If he tries to kill you I will personally tear out his heart and shove it down his throat." Nik said.

I sat up wrapping the sheet around me. "Violence isn't necessary. He probably hurt wants to talk about Elena or last night." I said.

Nik smirked. "Have you heard from my brothers?"

"Kol left again...Elijah I don't know." I said.

"Do they think I am still dead." Nik asked.

"They know you are alive." I said. "You need to be nice to them. They are your brothers and siblings fight and almost kill each other." I said.

Nik rolled his eyes. "Maybe that's the Salvatore siblings theory."

I smirked and playfully hit Nik in the chest. "Shut up." I mumbled getting up.

I went to the bathroom and called Damon.

"Why hello little sister." Damon said. "I'm sorry for almost killing you last night. I'm losing my mind baby sitting and you are the only one I like." He said.

I smirked. "Awww Damy I knew you couldn't stay mad forever. Now what's up?"

"I just got back from the Grill. Pastor Young's house was blown to up. The town council was blown to pieces." Damon sighed. "Was it you?" He asked.

"Why would I blow up people and not feed off them?" I asked.

"I don't know it sounds weird. But this guy named Connor came. I think we need to check him out." Damon said.

"Bonding time with Damon how can J resist?" I asked chuckling. "I'll be over at the house then." I said hanging up.

***************

I walked inside my house dragging Elena's 'sorry I ran you off a bridge making you become a vampire' gift.

I walked threw the door with a big grin on my face and saw Stefan and Elena making out. I faked gagging noises catching their attention.

Stefan and Elena pulled apart. "What do you want Lucy?" Stefan asked.

"I've come bearing gifts!" I yelled pointing to Elena's gift, a very attractive guy I found at the mall.

"Who's he?" Elena asked.

"Well since you are a vampire and drink blood now, I thought would enjoy it." I said.

Elena scrunched up her nose. "Why would I want to drink from him?" She asked.

"First off, you are a vampire this is how you eat, secondly look at him he looks like he walked out of a Hollister catalog." I said.