Paranoid

Finished with my woman 'cause she couldn't help me with my mind

people think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time

All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy

Think I'll lose my mind if I don't find something to pacify

***************************

Lucy POV

I woke up laying on Nik's chest. We where still in his art room. "Good morning love." He whispered.

"Good morning." I said giving him a kiss on the lips.

"What was that for?" He asked.

I smiled. "Why not?"

"Are we dating?" Nik asked.

"If you want to be." I said.

"I would love to be." He mumbled.

I sat on his hips looking into his blue eyes. "I'm sorry." I said.

He cupped my face in his hands.

"Don't be love you did it to save your brothers. I was blinded by anger and didn't see that and allowed you to die." Nik said.

I smiled before kissing him again.I rested my forehead on his. "I have to go." I mumbled.

"Where to?" he asked.

"Home." I said.

"This could be your home. You can live with me and when we get bored we can leave." He said.

"That sounds great but your family lives with you and I don't know how my brothers would like that." I laughed.

Nik smiled at me. "Okay maybe one day."

"We have all of eternity." I whispered before getting up and wrapping the sheet around me.

"I don't have clothes." I said looking at the torn pieces of what was my dress.

Nik smirked. "You have some extra clothes here." He said pointing to a dresser drawer.

He walked up and held something up. "I bought something for you." He said.

I smiled and took it out of his hands. "What is it?" I asked.

"Open it." He said.

I tore the paper off revealing a vinyl of The Rolling Stones' Sticky Fingers. "Thanks." I said.

"Our song is on it." He said cradling my waist.

"What song?" I asked.

"The one we danced at homecoming together. Wild Horses." He said.

"Of course how could I forget. That's when I realized you weren't and old man." I said laughing.

************************

Nik and I walked downstairs to see Kol, Elijah, and Rebekah.

"One night stand?" I could hear Kol ask Bekah.

I rolled my eyes at Bekah. "Who was it?" I asked.

Bekah smiled. So did Kol. "I see you two made up. I mean I heard it all night." Kol said with a smirk.

Nik and Elijah rolled his eyes.

"So sister tell us. Was it that Damon Salvatore?" Kol asked.

Bekah got red in the face. "My sex life does not need to be shared." She mumbled.