Simple Man

Troubles will come and they will pass.

Go find a woman and you'll find love,

And don't forget son,

There is someone up above.

**************************

Lucy POV

I've tried to ignore Nik's messages. All he did was call and text me since I left Denver. I haven't seen Bekah since I got back so I thought I would go visit her. I got dressed in a sweatshirt and pair of leggings with ugh boots before leaving my house.

I knocked on the door waiting for somebody to answer. I hoped it would be Rebekah or even one of Nik's minion hybrids. My luck it was Nik.

He gave me a smirk. "Look who decided to show up. Did you miss me?"

"I'm actually here to see Rebekah." I said.

"Well you better hurry because I am planning to take her and I far away from here." Nik said.

I get angry. "Why are leaving?" I asked.

"Nothing here is holding me." He said.

"What about me?" I mumbled.

"You wanted a break unless you changed your mind." He said.

"Nik...I don't know. Max had a point." I said.

Nik cupped my face in his hands. "Listen to me. I love you Lucy Salvatore. Nothing will change my mind." He said kissing my forehead.

I smiled. "Nik I'm sorry." I mumbled.

"You can make it up." He said crashing his lips on mine.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his lips. I took of his shirt and he stared to kiss my neck. He took off my shirt kissing me down my neck to my chest. He threw us on the couch never breaking our kiss.

********************

Nik and I fell asleep on the couch and woken up by somebody clearing there throat. I looked up to Beckah.

"Hey." I said weakly embarrassed that she caught me and her brother. I pulled the blanket further up.

Nik smirked. "What is it little sister?" He asked.

"I got the stake." She said throwing it in the fire.

I felt relieved and Nik smiled.

"Good job Rebekah. Get packed we are leaving the god forsaken town." Nik said.

"What about Lucy?" Rebekah asked.

"She is coming with." Nik said smirking at me.

"Well I'm sure she wants to come to the 20's decade dance." Rebekah said.

Nik looked at me and smiled. I wanted to go I liked the 20's.

"Should we go?" He asked.

"Yeah we should." I said.

"I'll leave you too alone then." Rebekah said walking away.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked.

"I don't know she does seem off." Nik said.

"I'm worried" I said to Nik.

"Don't worry she probably just got rejected." Nik said smiling before kissing me again.

************************

I was going to the hospital to meet Damon I was also on the phone with my twin. This is the first time Stefan and I actually had a regular conversation in a long time. I missed it Stefan and I are always close it might not look like it but he are twins we have a bond Damon and I don't have.