Chapter twenty-eight

Ashley's POV:

"Ugh Jack," I sighed as his phone sent me to voicemail, for maybe the 40th time.

We were on our way to find Lydia and Jack because I tracked his phone down but someone turned it off. They were one hour away, "calm down babe. Try my phone." Sam smiled handing me his phone.

We finally got to the gas station were they claimed to be. I got out of the car quickly and went inside the gas station. Nobody was in sight. This town was a ghost town.

After 3 straight hours of looking. Nothing. We've turned this town upside down and still no sign of Lydia or Jack.

Sam and I were at the alley they were at before.

We started screaming their names, "LYDIA? JACK? ARE YOU GUYS HERE?" I said at the top of my lungs.

I saw a door leading somewhere but I didn't know where. I pressed my ear to the door to see if I could hear anything.

I heard someone trying to scream but it sounded muffled. Almost like a cloth was put over the person's mouth.

"Babe, someone's in there." I whispered to him. Sam whispered, "What do you mean someone's in there?"

"I mean there is someone trying to scream but something's preventing it."

"babe are you sure you're not hearing things?" He asked. "ha ha ha very funny," I said sarcastically, "But I'm serious. Look, press your ear against the door and you'll hear someone."

Sam and I finally opened the door and there they were. Both tied to a chair with duck tape on their mouths. Since it was dark in the room I could only see the silhouettes of their bodies.

I brought my hand up to my mouth, "Oh my god."

I went over to them and un-tied them and pulled the duck tape off. We started running towards the door until I heard a familiar voice.

"Look who shows up to save the day?" The voice echoed, "if it isn't Mrs. I didn't know we were a thing and Mr. Fucked the whole squad," he continued.

"Wesley?" I said turning back to see the boy.

_______________________________

GUYS 21K READS IN LIKE 2 MONTHS WTF LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I ALSO WANT TO TELL YOU GUYS THAT IM MEETING TAYLOR ON FRIDAY AND IM WRITING A PAPER DOWN WITH USERNAMES (twitter) AND GIVING IT TO HIM SO HMU ON TWITTER JUST TWEET ME SOMETHING 😂