Chapter 20: Most Wanted

Start from the beginning

Y/N: So...what do I do...?

Kryuger: I need you...to not do anything reckless to grab unnecessary, keep low and you'll be fine...

You were shocked of what Kryuger said to you, you were expecting him to say stuff like, "get of the grid" or something like, "don't leave the mansion no matter what", but he didn't say any of those things to you.

Y/N: W-Wait a minute...your saying that I can still leave the mansion?

Kryuger: Of course...just make sure some of your girls are with you when you leave, just in case something happens...

Y/N: Wow...I'm surprised your care free about me...

Kryuger: I'm the CEO of Grifon & Kryuger...not your father kid...

Y/N: R-Right...sorry...

Kryuger: That is all of what we have to tell you, if anything else comes up, I'll call you back here...

-

You and Alisa were now walking though the mansion to go back to your rooms, its now 3:47 AM in the morning and it's still dark outside, you and Alisa walked down the hallways in silence, Alisa looked at you as you were looking down with a frown expression on your face.

Alisa: I'm...sorry that this is happening to you Y/N...

Y/N: *sigh* Don't worry about it...this start to become the story of my life anyway...

Alisa didn't say anything after what you said, once you reached your room, you and Alisa parted as she continues to walk towards her room while you entered yours, once you walked in, you were immediately hugged by three small familiar individuals.

G41: Master, were did you go? We were worried when you were gone once we woke up...

IDW: Are you okay master? You looked troubled nyaa~

TMP: Did something happen master? Please tell us so we can take care of it...

You just gave them a forced smile as you headpatted the 3 of them, once you did, they gave you a warm smile as they blushed a bit...especially TMP.

Y/N: I'm just tired girls...lets just all go back to bed...

IDW: Yay Nyaaaa!~

-

While you, G41, IDW, and TMP went back to bed, the rest of the girls have a private meeting in one of the living rooms in the mansion.

Five-seven: So the government is also after master...

FAL: I don't understand, how could they do that?! Master didn't do one single criminal activity to catch the CIA's attention...

PKP: There a bunch of assholes, that's what they are...

BAR: Its not just the CIA...every single government around the world is now hunting him...

M4 SOPMOD2: Damnit, I'm just gonna go out there start killing everyone in the most brutal way possible!

M16: Calm down SOP....I just can't believe that this happening to master, its like the whole entire world is against him...

M4A1: So....what do we do...?

Once M4A1 asked that, the entire room was completely silenced, everyone had shadows covering there face as there eyes started to glow red, every girl in the room now has an aura of murdering feeling around them, UMP45 then grew a maniacal smile on her face.

UMP45: Its simple isn't it girls?

UMP9: Your right sis...it is simply...

Girls: We.Kill.All.Of.Them.

-

Might as well get Chapter 20 out of the way, until then I'll see you in the next Chapter, bye-bye!

Next time on Gun Game....

For our Master