The Priest said: "Xiong Ye, give me another piece!" 

    Xiong Ye gave him a small piece. 

    The Priest said: "How do you give me this?" 

    "Grandpa Priest, there are others who want it. If you give yourself a little more, you have to give them a little more. Then I don't have it myself." Xiong Ye pointed to the Priest. . 

    The Priest discovered that Xiong He and other people who had a good relationship with Xiong Ye were waiting behind him. When Xiong He saw him turn around, Xiong He smiled at him. 

    The Priest can only leave in anger. 

    Zhou Ji knew that Xiong Ye was going to give to others, so he cut the meat into small pieces. Xiong Ye, gave each person who wanted it a small piece, and there were still four-fifths left, and then he ate it.

    This meat carries the sweetness he likes, and it is really delicious! 

    Xiong Ye had a good time, and he was in a good mood. Zhou Ji's mood was also good: “When the pottery pot is made, I will do something else for you to eat.” 

    “Wait for tomorrow, I will give you a good meal. !" Xiong Ye. 

    When everyone had finished eating, the sky was already dark, and at the same time, the fire in the pit of the pottery was completely gone. 

      Someone immediately went to the pit and took all the things that had been put in before. 

      Zhou Ji was watching the temperature of the fire in the pit and was well maintained, and it stopped at the most suitable time, and it burned out... a lot of pottery pieces came. 

    The rupture is still inevitable. 

         Fortunately, this time burned out a complete thing - a pottery knife! 

    This pottery knife was put in and burned indiscriminately. He didn’t expect it to be the only one that didn’t break. 

    In addition, some bottles and jars were broken, but they were left to be used thing. 

    Zhou Mou scanned all the things with his mental power before burning the pottery. Now he is a little bit slick... He thinks that if he uses clay to make a few pots, he can definitely burn it out. 

    Try it tomorrow. 

    Although it failed, even those pieces of broken pottery have been thought of by various uses, and they are not wasted. 

    "One more time, should be able to burn a complete pottery, really great!" The Priest is very happy, and said: "! There is good news, The Tudan, can be harvested," 

    Tudan is a plant that can be harvested in three months, and now the eggs around the tribe have been planted for exactly three months. 

    "The newcomers, tomorrow, can just collect the eggs! Then let them fertilize the soil for the next eggs, and cut the grass for the feeding dinosaurs, you can also give them..." The Priest already wanted for those people to do work.

    Zhou Ji didn't have any opinions on these things: "You can arrange it, I will go to sleep." 

    Xiong Ye has often been looking for Zhu Zhanzheng to learn from each other. After each study, he will be injured and the energy in his body will be exhausted. Look for opportunities to treat Xiong Ye. 

    In this case, naturally let Xiong Ye go to bed early! 

    Speaking of it... He have been watching Xiong Ye for a long time. He feels that the cultivation method he had come up with can be improved, and he will think about it at night.