Chapter 15

Melanie's POV
______________

I watched as the sun in minecraft rose. I could finally turn back. I watched as my Fitbit glowed and I was able to turn back again. Finally, I reverted back into my human form and jumped through the computer. I finally ended up in my room in my dimension. I braced my fall on the hardwood floor. Looking up at the hamper, I saw my manager uniform. Kelli wasn't kidding.

Kelli broke the silence. "I'm impressed. You're getting better at dimension hopping."

I whipped my head around and Kelli was sitting on my bed, holding my computer. Hayden was asleep on my bed with a blanket on him. His chest, rising and falling to the rain outside. Wait. It was raining. Fun.

"What did you do?" I spat.

"Look at what you're wearing." She replied.

I looked in the reflection in the window. I was wearing my game jersey from last year. Along with that, I wore my denim pants and dark brown boots with a higher heel than my tan ones. The only difference is that the ears weren't there and my eyes were brown. My bun was out and my hair was down. I could see the hair donut and visor on my bureau.

"How do you do that?"

"Practice. Now get some sleep. You need it. You basically have worn yourself out. I can inform your mother about what has happened."

"How?" I asked. "It's not like she can possibly believe all the minecraft dimension stuff."

"It's best if she knew some stuff."

"Ok, fair enough. But my father better not hear about him sleeping in the same room as me."

She laughed. "No worries. He won't know."

"Good." I replied. "Now, I'm just gonna get some sleep. At 6 in the morning."

I didn't bother taking off my boots and got up onto my bed with my music blanket. For a second, I just looked at Hayden as he slept peacefully. He looked like a guy I used to go to school with, well before I transferred for high school. Funny how people can look so familiar between worlds.

I made myself comfortable and tried to force my eyes closed. It felt weird knowing someone is sleeping right beside me. And a boy too, I mean this is so nerve racking. I should just go to sleep and I'll be fine in a few hours.

Kelli seemed to notice. "Mel, you alright?"

"I hope so. Will he wake up?"

"He probably will. Try and get some sleep. I'll go back with Herobrine and be sure he's up before your mother finds you guys together like that. I'm sure she won't mind him helping you out, but I'm making it so that she doesn't wake up until he leaves the house."

"Very funny." I spat.

I let out a yawn and I put my phone by the lamp on my nightstand. Finally, I curled up and let my eyes close.

...

Kelli's POV
__________

I looked through at Herobrine. He had a surprised look on his face.

"What?" I asked.

"She didn't even need my help. She's getting better."

"Yea. In like a few days. She needs a day in my world for a bit while her house gets worked on. She needs rest from what has happened."

"I think that's smart, Kelli. But we gotta be careful. Null could try to get her from your world."

"When will he come back is the question. And what world?"