Chapter 3

Kelli's POV
__________

The potion was brewing in Herobrine's basement. Delaney was jumping for joy, anticipating the moment she would drink the potion.

"Okay, guys. You know once I get to the human world, I will have so many questions. Like, I don't know if you guys would be able to answer them."

I laughed at her enthusiasm. "Ask me anything."

Herobrine nodded. "Yea, she knows more about the human world than me."

She shrugged. "That is true. What if we run into Steve?"

"I don't think we will run into my brother anytime soon." He replied.

"Maybe he is still in college. He did tell me he was persuing business and engineering." I added.

Herobrine shrugged. "That sounds like him alright. Honestly I'm not surpried. He helped me build this town along with some others before he went to see you every day. He is one for building."

"Wow!" Delaney chirped. "Well, I wanna see if we can find him."

"Maybe some other time." I replied. "We gotta focus on the task at hand. Who is Null and what does he have to do with me?"

The brewing stand turned itself off once the potion was complete. It was a foamy pastel pink. Much different to the blue one he gave me to be a half Minecraftian. This potion was specifically for making Minecraftians half humans. Delaney was jumping up and down at the sight of it. The next part was to get to my computer in my house.

Herobrine started off. "Okay, Kelli. I will drag Delaney in once she drinks the potion, since it will make her black out for a second. After, I want you to pull yourself through the computer. You have done it many times before during winter and spring break. Think you can handle this one?"

I nodded. "Yea, that totally works. I will be right behind you. I will wait until you guys are in my room of the human world. Delaney, I can tell you want to be there."

"Oh, yeah!!" Delaney beamed. "Let's do this!"

Herobrine started to smirk. "You know, this is enough for two bottles. Maybe Jackson can join us if needed."

"Yea. What do you think, Delaney?" I added.

"I'm not sure he will like that, but once I get used to it, I can persuade him." Delaney replied.

"Then we can play it by ear." I agreed.

Herobrine nodded as he put the extra bottle in a safe in the basement. He put Delaney's bottle in the bag he had with him and went first up the stairs. I followed and Delaney was right behind me. I had a good feeling about this. Delaney was gonna help me with deciphering this problem involving Null. I need to see who has this username in my neighborhood. The three of us will find out soon and try to put an end to the unsteadiness of the town. Apparently, it has to be a survivor of the science lab fire. When I was trying my best to not use my powers, I always kicked myself for not using them in the first place. I would have levitated those boards in no time. But the white eyes would give it away to everyone. Shit!

My daze was broken when we arrived at my house. Delaney ran through my door and ran up to my computer. She was jumping up and down. Herobrine and I were laughing.

"I guess she wants to go that badly." I joked.

Herbrine chuckled. "More than you, it seems."

I playfully punched him. "Hey! It's my home, so I think we are even."

"Whatever you say."

Delaney was impatient. "C'mon, Kellibrine! Pick it up love birds!"

We just started laughing. It was a long time since she has used that ship name. But we had to pick up the pace. We entered my house and walked to my bedroom and soon we were in front of my computer.