Chapter 12

Hayden's POV
______________

I couldn't believe it. I know she came to this dimension with Kelli, but I really didn't expect that to be her minecraft form. Her actual full form. She is a rare part mob minecraftian. I was amazed that I could see one in person. She on the other hand, looked hella afraid. She cowered in fear.

"Melanie." I spat, slowly kneeling down.

She started crying. "Please don't tell anyone what you saw. I'm begging you."

I put my hand on her shoulder. "Why would I? Who even knows?"

"Kelli, Herobrine, and Delaney." She spat.

"Well, you've known Kelli for how long?" I replied. "Look. Your secret is safe with me. Why are you hiding it to begin with? You really shouldn't hide the fact that you look amazing as a wolf hybrid."

"Apparently, the guy Kelli and I upstaged has a problem with people like me."

"Ok, Maybe that's because you two used to date."

"You caught on, huh?"

I nodded. "Listen. If he has a problem with you, it's too bad for him. It's his loss."

She shook her head. "I don't know if you get it. I'm a part mob half Minecraftian as of a few days ago."

"Ok, I get the town frowns upon that, but why Null?" I asked.

She looked up at me. "He once told me, that if I ever left him, the next time I find him will be the worst mistake of my life. That's when I learned he was actually Null since his skin turned charred black and his eyes glowed purple and tried to hurt me."

"How did you defend yourself?"

"I hit him in the gut with my enloaded bat, which was just sitting conveniently in my closet." She replied, suppressing a chuckle.

"So you're a softball one like Kelli."

She nodded. "Yea. She's my catcher."

I shook my head in excitement. "Hah. No way! That's awesome!"

She nodded. "But, yeah. I left him. I didn't care what he said. He ruined my sanity. And there he goes accusing me of driving him to insanity."

"That must have been hard." I replied, sitting down next to her. She sat up, but she was looking down at her feet. She brushed off her brown boots and let out a heavy sigh. I could see that she was trembling by her breathing patterns.

I tried to liven up the mood. "You know, you should breathe normally if you wanna sing to me."

She shot upright, cheeks turning red. I just laughed as she punched me in the shoulder.

I tried to ease the tension again. "You did great by the way the other day. You sang well. Kelli wasn't kidding."

"About what?"

"About how she thinks you're better than her. Wait, let me think of a better word. She KNOWS that you're better than her."

Her cheeks turned red again, but this time she didn't punch me.

She turned to me. "How can you not be phased by this... monstrosity?"

"Because I don't frown upon it. Heck, I think they're fascinating. I mean, I've also never met one until now. Well, you're technically one as a half Minecraftian. Do you have that ability in your dimension?"

She shook her head and laughed. "I wish. But in my dimension, they're known as werewolves. And I'm not being caught dead like this in my dimension."