Chapter 1

Kelli's POV
___________

June 27, 2019

It was the summer before my senior year. My junior year had come to an end and I already applied to five colleges. My junior year, I mostly spent with Herobrine after school and we would help each other with homework. He has traveled to the human world for school ever since the year started and he catches on quick. He is actually better than me at Pre Calculus, but hey that's good for me. I encourage him to excel. So, basically, we are a thing in the human world. He uses the name Brian in the human world so people wouldn't fear him. No one does, especially the other girls on the school softball team with me. They're happy for me and help me steer the two of us away from girls who like to flirt with him. When I helped him with homework, he would help me with controlling that little essence of his power inside me. I'm only doing stuff like levitating objects to me, teleporting(Which is extremely dizzy), communicating with mobs, and conjuring weapons, like a diamond sword or a bow. He said to only use the power when I truly need it. I recently got my license in January. I already feel that sense of freedom. I don't need to take the bus anymore. He got his license not too long after.

So, Anyways, it is now the end of June and I parked in my driveway from my shift at work. I walked in my house to the sound of my cellphone ringing. I looked to see who it was. It was Herobrine. It had the picture of us when I was in the Minecraft world. I swiped the answer button and put the phone up to my ear.

"Hey, Kelli!" he answered, Knowing I picked up.

"Hey Herobrine. What's up?"

"Well, I was wondering if I could stop by since you're off work for the summer."

"Through the computer or legitimately coming over?"

He laughed. "Legit. So there will be no suspicions of me actually being Herobrine."

"Sweet. Sounds good. Payday, I heard, will be good for the family."

"Awesome. Just saying, I am not gonna teleport."

"You're three houses down." I said laughing.

"I know." he said. "Bye, see you there."

"Bye"

I raced up to my room and cleaned it up a bit before I heard his car pull into my driveway. Perfect timing. I just finished collecting my laundry when I got a text from him saying that he's here. I texted him back that the house is open and he can teleport into my room whenever.

Next thing I knew, I heard a teleport and saw a glimpse of purple ender sparks. I looked up to see Herobrine. His brown eyes had already changed back to white. I hugged him tight. He held me in the embrace.

"I'm so glad it's summer." I exclaimed. "More time to spend with you."

"The best part, we can visit our friends again." he said.

"So, what did you think of your junior year?"

"Easy." he replied.

"Oh really?"

"Easier when you were helping me."

We laughed and snuggled some more, sitting on the floor in front of my bed. Our fingers intertwined as I put my head on his chest.

"I missed this." I said. "Just being alone together when no one was interrupting us, especially when we finally took care of Entity_303."

"I agree." He replied. "I really liked those Minecraft days. How's your channel going by the way while I was gone?"

"It's good." I said. "I'm at about in the 30,000s. Those videos you were in spiked up a lot of views and proved that you were real and not evil."

"Good for you, babe." he said.