Thirty four

A/N: Please make sure you reread chapter thirty three again before starting. Hope you enjoy 💜

------

"You what??"

Taehyung sighs, placing down the new set of knives.

"You heard me hyung, I'm not going to say that again."

"Oh my god Taehyung-ah! How was it?" He whispered the last part, eyes shining with excitement and curiosity.

Taehyung's lips turned up as his eyes looked distant, like he was recalling something. "It was for real the best feeling ever."

"Aahh, you little thing." Seokjin smirked, nudging him with his shoulder. "You fell in love didn't you?"

Taehyung blinked at that, almost losing his balance as he came back from his daydream. "W-what? No. What are you talking about?" He blushed. "It was j-just.. a heat of the moment or something."

"Yeah yeah whatever you say." Seokjin rolled his eyes as he examined a large pan, flipping it in the air swiftly as if saving the younger from his embarrassment. "So how did she put up with that?"

Taehyung sighed for like, the tenth time this day. "It was nothing she had expected- well neither did I but... she kissed me back."

Seokjin almost dropped the pan with shock. "She did?? Yaah, you're really living it." But he stopped the moment he saw the younger's sad features. "Hey what's with the frown, isn't that what you two wanted?"

Taehyung looked away. "At least it was to me." Me mumbled to himself but Seokjin heard that.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. "

"Yaah! What are you hiding? Just spill it already." He said impatiently.

Taehyung retrieved his hand away from the plate and locked his jaw tightly, finally meeting his gaze.

"Hyung.." he wetted his lips and swallowed the lump forming in his dry throat. "I think.. I think J-Jimin is in love with someone else."

"WHAT?" Seokjin practically screamed, capturing a few stares but it was the least of his worries at that moment. "H-how??"

"I've heard that hyung, I've heard her talking to someone and he was literally confessing to her." Taehyung fought the pang on his chest with a soft broken smile.

"How fucking dare he? Isn't he aware that she's a married woman?? And who's that lil dumbass in the first place I swear to god I'mma-"

"Hyung." Seokjin stopped at the younger's tone. "You see this is why I shouldn't have told you and I'm definitely not gonna tell you who is it."

"Why? You're afraid imma beat his desperate ass? And wait- hold on, is he someone that I know?"

"Yes... and yes." The older's eyes widened and Taehyung had to speak again. "And don't bother asking. I'm really not telling you anymore."

"I'm.." Jin rubbed his face in frustration.

"I know.."

"So what did you do about that?"

"Nothing." Taehyung shrugged thoughtlessly.

"Excuse me?" Seokjin shrieked dramatically.

"There's nothing I can do about it hyung. We promised that we'd respect if any of us fell in love outside the wedding circle and you know that right?" Taehyung sounded so defeated.