Thirty

Guns down y'all. Guns down please. I know I should've updated sooner but don't be mad at me please I really had so much going on but GUESS WHAT I'm surprised wattpad still exists and for that I thought of dropping a smol surprise as well in this chapter.
Hope you enjoy!

                     《○●○●○●》

Taehyung was halfway through his first bite when his eommoni called. Not that he managed to get into the call with his face free of whip cream. Yup. His beloved hyungs did that. They decorated (more like smashed) his face well with vanilla and what tasted like pistachio, his favorite flavors.

Now it's been nearly an hour and he's still on the phone. Blame his crying mother to call him over again and tell him how she wishes she was with him on such a great day.

"Now would you please let me be with hyungs. They look bored and-"

"Alright alright. My bad son. You go ahead and have fun! I swear this is the last time I say it."

Taehyung almost rolled his eyes at his mother's words.

"Fine." But he smiles anyways. "Good night eomma."

"Night Taetae. I love you endlessly."

He almost awed at her sweetness.

"I love you too." With a bright smile on his perfect face, he hungs up.

Though it doesn't take much time before his smile turns into a scowl as he gasps.

"Hey! Don't touch it."

Jimin, from his spot, widens his eyes and looks up from the cake he's trying to munch. He retrieves his hand quickly giving Taehyung a nervous smile to which the older rolls his eyes.

"That's mine." Taehyung huffs. "You ate enough already. I'm not ready to hear your cries about your ugly tummy and lost abs."

"Whatever." The busan boy adorably pouts, earning an amused look from Yoongi, who's sitting across from him on the other couch.

"Where's Jimin?" The birthday boy asks, suddenly noticing his missing wife.

Both Jimin and Yoongi give him a shrug, rather separately, since they're still kinda acting awkwardly towards each other. The way they've been avoiding each other's gazes didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung.

"She's with Kook." Hoseok appears out of nowhere again, after being in the other room with Namjoon and Jin. "I think he said he has something to tell her. I saw them go upstairs."

Something to tell Jimin?

"Just call for her." Yoongi calmly says, making himself comfortable on the couch, before glaring at a nervous Hoseok.

Taehyung knew he didn't want his mind to run wild. Yoongi definitely didn't want him to misjudge Hoseok's words.

"It's okay I'll just see if they're over with the important talk." Taehyung states, barely giving anyone time to say something back.

He can still hear Jimin's soft yet amused giggle from behind as he goes up the stairs and Yoongi's desperate sigh. He knows they must think he's whipped by now but he doesn't care.

.
.
.

There goes his wife's soft giggle, ringing delicately in his ears the sooner he hits the small corridor leading to the line of three rooms upstairs. Her voice is coming from the second room, he guesses, since the door is a bit ajar.