Seventeen

"Are you guys hungry?" Taehyung asks looking around his friends after sitting Minnie down on the sofa.

"Don't bother yourself dude." Yoongi waves him off. "Seokjin hyung wouldn't let us leave his house with empty stomachs."

Seokjin grins proudly and Taehyung rolls his eyes sitting next to his wife.

"Jimin, dude you sure you're still not hungry?" Seokjin looks over the weirdly quiet boy sitting on the single chair right in the corner.

The younger sighs and nods. "Yes hyung. I wouldn't have missed your tasty seafood if I was hungry."

Taehyung looks at him with a concerned look on his face. "You still can ask me to make you something if you change your mind." He said and the other just nods at him with an emotionless face, pressing his lips in a thin line.

When Jimin realized that it may be rude of him to act that way towards a genuinely concerned Taehyung, he looked up at him with a small smile that didn't even reach his eyes mumbling "thanks Tae" softly.

Taehyung nods and Jimin went immediately to his phone, absentmindedly scrolling over his feed. Taehyung knots his eyebrows and scoots over Jungkook, slightly leaning over him. "What's up with him?" He whispers, cautiously keeping his voice shushed so that no one hears him.

"Dunno." He shrugs. "He's been like that for days now."

"Something happened tho?"

"Not really." The younger sighs. "But you know him hyung. He'd rather keep his shit to himself most of the time tho."

Taehyung nods and sighs, scooting back over his wife that's been shyly and quietly sat next to him. Well that was, until the other little decided to sit up from her brother's lap and walk over to her. Minnie visibly tenses and looks up at Jisoo with wide round eyes. Taehyung notices and puts his hand on hers in a soothing gesture.

"H-hey Minnie." The other little mumbled a bit nervously rather than timidly. "S-sorry. Didn't mean to s-scare you."

The little Jimin looks up at Taehyung who smiles softly at her, nodding once in encouragement. Meanwhile Jisoo looks over at Jungkook with a nervous look, to which she gets a wide bunny grin and a thumbs up in return. Seokjin notices and rolled his eyes. He hates to admit that his own sister is relying on her best friend more than him, which he obviously dislikes because it makes him jealous.

"S-s'okay." Minnie finally mutters shyly fiddling with her sleeves.

"S-still wan be friends with Ji?" Jisoo asks and Minnie perks up at her. She couldn't help the rush of excitement that hit her at the thought of really having a new friend.

She nods wordlessly making the other little squeal and jump up in excitement. The rest just watch in awe mumbling random 'awww' and 'cute' every now and then.

"Let's pwaay!" The purple haired little squeaks again.

"Wot?" Minnie looks up at her with wide eyes. She hugs her stuffie more to her chest when she noticed Jisoo's eyes on it.

"Can Ji pway w-with it?" She points at the other's precious stuffie. A soft gasp escaped little Jimin's pouting lips as she hid Dory behind her back.

"No!" She snaps loudly out of the sudden shaking her head, surprising Jisoo and literally everyone in the room. "Can't give you Dory. Issa gift f-from Taetae!" She protests loudly.

Everyone's gaze now shifts towards Taehyung and he has to eat up the huge grins and smug looks on their faces. He chuckles lightly to hide his nervousness and embarrassment.
"It's okay Minnie, you can let her play with it for a while then take it back." He tries with her but she only shakes her head more and crosses her arms stubbornly with a pout on her face.