Six

The boys continued introducing themselves one by one before taking their seats around the table. From the cute redhead who had four names ( from Hoseok to J-Hope to Jay to Hobi), which she never understood what's common between them. To the savage blondie who only said "I'm Min Yoongi. And I hate nicknames." shortly before taking his seat next to Jimin. To the hot Kim Namjoon who kept complimenting Jimin politely leaving her a blushing mess. It's not her fault though. His dimples had her mesmerized.
And finally to their golden maknae, the ireumeun Jeongguk...

Jimin would just nod and smile awkwardly after shaking each one's hand. She only had to do that for Taehyung, because she knew they absolutely meant a lot to him.

"Yoongi hyung. I think we finally found someone as shy as you. Isn't that cute?" Jimin leaped his arm into Yoongi's shoulder and smirked at him as he referred to Taehyung's wife.

"Shut the fuck up Jimin." He mumbled looking down and yanking his arm away.

"Yeah she's as shy as him but never will be as savage as him." Hoseok chuckled nodding, dimples popping out.

"Yeah, no chance." Jimin giggled placing his arm back where it was ignoring Yoongi's hard glare.

Jimin was watching the scene before her with a small smile on her blushing face while Taehyung just rolled his eyes at them.

"Turns out you're a good liar cousin." Seokjin mumbled out of the sudden as he sipped some champagne.

"Why that?" Taehyung knitted his brows in confusion as he gazed at the older next to him.

"You told me that your wife is beautiful." He mumbled gazing at Jimin who hid her face down in embarrassment from his sudden statement.

"What?? What do you mean, hyung?" Taehyung raised him an eyebrow, face twisting in slight anger at the sight of his wife.

"Seokjin hyung are you kidding me right now?" Yoongi said through gritted teeth.

"Yah, you guys are- ahhh." Seokjin shook his head laughing hysterically at them. "You Taehyung, can't believe how dense you are saying she's beautiful and all. I mean LOOK AT HER. Do you think, you dumbass, the word beautiful is enough for her? Aishhh." He shook his head and everyone noticed how Jimin's expression relaxed visibly as she flushed again.

Taehyung reached his hand and flicked his cousin's head making him wince.

"Yah! What was that for?" He screamed.

"That was for your silly joke, Kim Seokjin. I'm warning you, never do this again. Look how uncomfortable you made her." Taehyung placed a hand on top of his wife's hand and squeezed it in a comforting action and she flushed him a nervous smile.

"Yah, I'm only annoying when it comes to close people. You know you're no one if I don't tease the living out of you." Seokjin smiled towards the newly weds sending them a flying kiss. He looked around only to meet eyes with Yoongi's hard glare. He was sending him daggers from the other side of the table. "What?" He said and Yoongi blinked at him, giving him a blank look.

"Oh thank you Seokjin hyung. At least now I know who I am to you." The blonde haired spoke making Seokjin gasp dramatically and the others burst in laughter.

"And who can actually mess with you hyung? Seriously." Hoseok chuckled and Yoongi blinked in confusion.

"Well, you have a point Hobi." He nodded.

"Yeah. Actually you have no sense of humor Yoonkiii." The oldest of them whined.

"Shut up hyung. What do you know about my sense of humor? It's absolutely ten times better than yours. I'm just not in the mood for jokes." Yoongi defended himself getting offensed.