Two

Taehyung's POV :

Marriage? 

Am I really putting this in consideration?

Everyone is approving but hell I'm not ready.

When I called mom and dad that are now back in Daegu, they said that I'd be a complete idiot if I refuse such an offer. After all she's the only daughter of the CEO of our company, but I prefer being an idiot rather than marrying someone I know nothing about, except her picture that is placed on Mr Park's large disk.

I'm afraid she's that kind of spoiled, demanding girls that never stop rambling and bragging. It gets on my nerves.

But I still remember her picture very well. I still remember her features. She looked so very mysterious with that unreadable look on her face. Who doesn't smile for a pic with their parents? Is it that hard to even plaster a fake one?
Weird.

Here I am now, a few steps away from the biggest decision in my entire life. I'm walking down the empty hallway that leads to his office. I'm going to meet with Mr and Mrs Park and talk about it again. They told me yesterday that they're going to talk to their daughter so I guess they did since he called me over today.

Uggh this is so nerve wrecking. I don't know what to do and I don't want to lose his trust in me.

"No. You're not telling him Sumi." Mr Park's slightly irritated voice stops me as I stood still behind the slightly open door to his office.

"But honey, he needs to know. It'd be so unfair for both of them if he doesn't know about it now." Mrs Park is here then, of course she is, that's why he called me. "We need to let Taehyung know about it."

I was about to knock the door but I froze when I heard my own name.

What do I need to know?

"Tell him what Sumi? Tell him what? Hello son, my daughter is actually having a kind of mental illness as she's still behaving like a child and she has some weird habits. So would you agree on taking care of her on our behalf and marry her?" He said again, he sounds even angrier now.

Wait what?

"That's not a mental illness for god's sake! She's just a little. And that has nothing to do with mental health and proof is, she's totally normal when she's big again, which means when we're around. Gosh why don't you understand? She's just too awkward and that may be kind of a stress reliever for her. Or maybe we aren't giving her enough affection now that she's big that's why she's craving to be little again." Mrs Park's voice is shaky as guilt could be felt through it.

I'm speechless. What kind of God plan is this?

"I think it's better for us to let her tell him whenever she's ready. Let's not decide for her." I heard Mr Park sigh.

"Well aren't we already deciding for her now? Honey, I don't think she will because she didn't even tell us, her own parents, about it." Mrs Park sighed too. "Please let me tell him."

"I don't know Sumi. I'm afraid he may refuse." Mr Park sounded worried as he responded to his wife.

And that's when I finally decided to knock.

"Come in." He said after clearing his throat.

I enter his office and bow to both of them, flashing Mrs Park a smile which she returns with one of her warmest.

"Oh Taehyung-ah you're finally here. Come take a seat already why are you still there?" He motioned for me to sit across from Mrs Park's seat while he sat on his own huge leather, swivel chair behind the large desk.