Ten

The married couple are fine now. Fine is the word for them I guess.

Since their first outburst, or let me say first bickering, they got a bit... better.
Not closer but, just better.

Jimin is now more cautious with her behaviors around her husband. She would let him know about her ins and outs (if there is so). She is visiting her mom and dad whenever she gets the chance considering how busy they are. She wouldn't go alone so either Taehyung would drive her there or her mom would send her their driver to pick her up, like she did when Jimin forgot her phone and- well you know what happened.

They would go out to their usual place, do picnics and chat about random things. Yup. Even Jimin would rant and rant, because, well, she is more comfortable with Taehyung right now. She would only stop when she senses her husband's silence, and then she realizes that he's been just staring the whole time. God knows if he ever was listening. To which she thought was weird.

Jimin would slip into her little space more often and whenever she feels like it, without stopping it. Because yes the first time was totally successful. Little Jimin or let me say Minnie is now more comfortable with her head space. It's not embarrassing anymore.

She just feels lonely because she always slips when Taehyung is not around because, well he's always busy with work and comes home late. So it's either he finds her sleeping in the sofa waiting for him, with chim chim hugged tightly to her chest, or he would find her in his room waiting for his warm cuddles and soft hums before he tucks her to sleep.

So yup. Things got better. Jimin now trusts Taehyung more.

Just like Minnie trusts Tae more.

                             ~*~

"Taehyung!"

Thud. Thud. Thud. Thud. Thud.

Taehyung stirs in his sleep. Sounds of someone calling his name repeatedly is bothering him. Is he dreaming?

"Taehyung-ah!"

He groans when he felt his body shaking. His heartbeat reacted instantly as it raced up and he opens his eyes. The first thing he saw was a pair of pretty brown starry eyes looking down at him in fear.

"Jimin?" He gasps at her close proximity, blinking repeatedly in confusion. He is definitely not dreaming. Her small hands are still on his shoulders. She's been shaking him up. What is she doing in his bedroom?

Bang! Bang! Bang! BANG!

Jimin opens her mouth to speak but the loud banging on the front door is too loud to ignore. She flinched and he finally knew why she was afraid.

"What the hell?" He rasps, his voice deeper than ever as he rubs his eyes and ruffles his messy hair looking at Jimin with one eye and closing the other.

"I- I don't know. I'm- I'm scared Tae." Taehyung's heart fell at the sound of his wife's shaky voice.

"What time is it?" He opens his eye and yawns. His mind is still not wrapped totally around what's going on.

"S-seven." Jimin raised him an eyebrow but answered him anyways. Her heart is threatening to burst out of her ribcage because of the continuous loud banging outside.

Taehyung lets out the loudest groan as he threw himself back on the bed because, well, who on earth could be bothering him this early in the goddamn morning when it's supposed to be his actual free day??

"T-Tae?" Jimin calls softly after him.

"AHHH!" He gets off the bed making her jump. "Whoever is behind that door, they're dead."