Twenty seven

"Bbom nae nun tomato!"

"TOMATOOO!!"

Taehyung cheers along with the little Jisoo before they break into fists of laughter, causing a sleeping Namjoon to jolt awake. A low grunt escaped his lips as he rubs his fists on his still droopy eyes.

Jimin sighs turning her gaze away from the giggling two towards the now awake Namjoon. She flashes him an apologetic smile and he shakes his head in dismissal before yawning and stretching.

Taehyung and Jisoo have been singing a random children song that happened to be named "the tomato song", for quite a while now. Jimin sighs for the millionth time. She hates to admit it but she definitely isn't okay with the lack of attention she's hardly earning today.

"Hyung." Hoseok whispers softly, combing his fingers with Yoongi's hair after checking the time. He knows better than to let him sleep for more than half an hour. "Wake up."

A low, throaty voice escaped Yoongi's lips as his eyes twitch slowly. Soon, he opens his chocolaty eyes and locks them with Hoseok's soft orbs. He smiles lazily and lifts himself into a sitting position.

"Thanks Seok." He mumbles softly earning a nod and a heartwarming smile from Hoseok.

"Alright kids now that you woke up, go ahead and wash up. We're gonna go home now." Seokjin claps his hands to rush up the just woken up Yoongi and Namjoon, who nod silently and went for the washroom.

Seokjin decided it's time to leave right after Jungkook gave him a thumbs up. He knew he told Jimin about their mission successfully.

"So soon?" Taehyung's eyebrows frown together as he stares at his older cousin.

"Yeah it was random to come here but we all have stuff to do now." Seokjin shrugs and Taehyung pouts but nods anyway.

"Taetae?" The small voice calls.

"Hmm?"

"Bbo bbo?"

Those words made everyone fall silent.

Jimin and Yoongi who just came back from the washroom with Namjoon, both looked over at Jungkook wearing worried expressions on their faces.

Same goes with Namjoon and Seokjin, but their gazes were shuffling between Tae and his wife.

Jimin has her eyes on Taehyung the entire time. An unstoppable frown on her face. Her eyes now watery, but she didn't have a clue on why she's getting the sudden urge to cry so she just kept it in.

Taehyung on the other hand was staring down at the little with furrowed brows. His face holding a confused yet worried expression. He knew that asking for a kiss is just a sort of way to ask for affection and attention. And such a request coming from a little is nothing important. But it somehow felt wrong. So wrong. His eyes almost immediately traveled to his wife's unconsciously. He noticed her frown, his heart leaping at the sight. His throat felt dry for some reason and he parted his lips to say something, only nothing came out.

Jimin couldn't take it so she left with a faint 'excuse me'. She knew that what a little wants, a little gets and she didn't feel like watching the whole scene with her innocent eyes.

She also didn't know why she's overreacting but she didn't want to think about it. She was too confused to even know what's battling on her mind.

Her rushed footsteps came to a sudden halt on the stairs the sooner she heard Seokjin's serious tone as he calls.

"Jisoo!" He said, his voice warning, making the little shiver at his tone and the bare use of her full name. She knew right there and right then that she was in trouble.