Chapter 16

A super sad girl enters the class and when the class ends I decide to go to her.
- Hey, I'm Melody.
- Hi, I'm Lexi.
- I noticed that you just entered the class very sad.
- It's not just that ....
- What?
- Do you know a boy named Dylan and a girl named Natalie?
And that's when I run out of words on what to say.
- I know.
- Seriously?
- Why are you looking for them?
- I ... I am their stepmother's daughter. Can you take me to them?
- Clear. - I say without thinking about the consequences that this will bring me with Dylan.
I took her to their house and .... well, I already know how the reactions will be.
- Melody? Didn't you know you were coming? Dylan didn't warn us about anything. And this is it? - Natalie tells me opening the door.
- I hope you're better. This is...
- Lexi? - says Elizabeth.
Dylan comes down the stairs.
- You are the goat of my father's new wife's daughter. - Dylan says angry.
- Dylan? - I say.
- What is? You want to teach me how to talk to these types of people who come into my life and still have the chance to spoil life for others.
- Are you including me? - I ask starting a discussion between the couple right there.
- Maybe. I had never felt this way and then when at last in eighteen years I start to gain judgment the woman I love discovers one of my biggest mistakes of all in my past.
- Maybe you must be right, Rachel must be right or even your own sister must be right. I deserve better than that. You will never again have my forgiveness. Never Dylan. I love you very much but you don't deserve me. You never deserved me. This was all a test from the beginning and the end of my part came to an end. And do you know that today is my birthday and you just destroyed it? I've been with several people today but you were the one who completely ruined it. - I see crying.
I leave the house and run until I reach a taxi before someone decides to come after me.
I decide to try to talk to Rachel and I honestly don't know why I choose her.
"Hey. It's Rachel leave a message."
I call her until she finally answers.
- Don't you have anything more interesting than calling me?
- Not really, no. Today is my birthday and you owe me a gift.
- I see what kind of gift you need. Come to me at the tattoo parlor down the street where Dylan lives.
I get into this tattoo shop that is scary and smells so much like drugs.
I find Rachel in a room getting a tattoo. I wouldn't get a tattoo here for sure.
- So do you like this tattoo shop? Believe it or not I had never been here before.
- No I do not like. It's not really my taste.
- Would you prefer it to be pink and with hanging barbies? - Rachel asks me.
The tattoo artist laughs.
- This is Harry. Harry this is Dylan's victim, Melody.
- I am not his victim. I love him.
- He cheats you well, doesn't he? - Harry asks me.
I look at the phone to see if time goes by. I regretted coming here.