Chapter 41

Paris. Paris. PARIS!
We are in PARIS. It's 20:30, the resort it's magical and the French people, well depends on the person of course but they don't seem that type of people that I'm used in USA.
We have dinner and then we leave to go see the Eiffel Tower at night, cause it's way to much beautiful.
- Wow... this is amazing, it's....
- Beautiful. You're beautiful. - he didn't just said that, i missed his words.
- I love you.
- I love you baby girl.
We kissed. Oh god I missed his lips too... I missed everything about him.
We are kissing at night in front of the Eiffel Tower.
-  Lets go. We have a long night. - he says. I know we have a long and busy night.
He kisses me all way back to the resort, he opens and lock the door. He lays me in bed and he is over me. He takes my shirt away and oh shit I'm using the new lingerie, his eyes are freaking sparkling.
- This one it's new... it's beautiful.- he runs his fingers over the lace. I love the fact that he always knows when I have a new lingerie.
He kisses my chest leaving spittle, he takes my bra off and then my underwear, he runs all my body and then we kisses me, hmm I love his mentol breath.
- Dylan wait...
- Is everything okay?
- Yes, I just wanna say that I love you.
- I love you too.
He is inside me and... my oh my, oh gosh.
- Oh gosh... hmm Jesus, oh my lord... Dy.. Dylan. Oh my...
- Hum, oh melody.. melody.
We both groan.
Mornings, for a long time I didn't felt this good. Waking up in a big room in Paris with my favorite person. I have never felt loving someone so hard as I do for Dylan, he gives me the best vibes I ever experienced, he gives pleasure and love. I had this big time without him and I felt like I was dying, I felt incomplete.
Seeing his beautiful face next to me and his perfect smile when I wake up it's just a gorgeous moment.
- Good morning babe. - i love when he says that.
- Good morning. - I'm in a messy bun and I feel like I'm with the cutest face ever because he is looking at me like I'm his little girl, well technically I am but I'm not a baby anyways.
I kiss him and then he hugs me, I feel comfort in his hugs, they are the best... the warmest and the best.
- You look gorgeous and the cutest tiniest little thing with this bun. - he caress my face.
- You think?
- Yeah... I missed you.
- I know you did and I also missed you but you can't be with me and be fucking others...
- I'm not I swear...- he interrupts me.
- Why should I trust you?
- Why don't you believe me?
- Where did that take me? - I ask almost crying.
- Nowhere but at least we still have each other.- he kisses me. - I love you!
- I love you too Dylan!