Chapter Twenty One

Lauren's POV

I am so nervous I don't know how she will react to what I am going to do, "okay now Princess you need to be blindfolded." She froze, "shhh it's okay Princess I won't let anything happen to you."

I put the blindfold on her, "I trust you Lauren." After the blindfold was secure I lead her to the look out point for the city, "okay just about here."

I stopped her and untied the blindfold showing her the picnic set up. There was lights in the tree and a little table that we will eat at but also has a view of the city and lake.

 There was lights in the tree and a little table that we will eat at but also has a view of the city and lake

"Oh my god Lolo this is amazing," I smiled at her. "Thank you," 'but you haven't seen the best part yet'. I said in my head, "this is nice." She relaxed and cuddled into my arms, "that's good Princess."

We sat down and Alexandra walked out in a suit and tie, "your dinner ma'ams." For dinner we had steak with mash potatoes and gravy, "this looks yum thank you Alexandra."

I smiled at her then Iesha came out with a bottle of wine, "Would you like some wine ma'ams?" We both held out our glasses and she filled them up, "thank you Iesha."

The couple walked away to their car and I smiled, "they are a beautiful couple so willing to help." I nod, "yeah they are awesome but they have one more job to do before going home."

Y/N looked at me confused, "what job?" I smirked at her, "you'll just have to wait and see Princess." We ate and talked about work and tv, "so Princess I love you you know that right?"

She nods and I smiled and soon we both finished, "okay come with me Princess." I held out my hands for her to take and she did, "let's go look at the view."

I lead her over to the edge of the look out point, "this really is a beautiful view." I nod, "not as beautiful as my view." I looked down at her, "cheeseball."

She giggled and I smiled, "okay are you ready for your surprise?" She nod and I got a walkie talkie out of my back pocket, "go." I radioed over to Iesha and Alexandra who are in position, "go?"

Because I could answer my girlfriend the fireworks went off after the first few I let go of her and got the ring box out and knelt down on my knee.

The fireworks spelt out 'will you marry me' and when the fireworks stopped she turned around to me and gasped, "Lauren?" I smiled and opened the ring box.

"Y/N you are the most amazing thing in my life and I couldn't imagine my life without you. You are my everything and there is no one in this world I want more then you I would give up my life of crime for you. Most people say I love you but that's not enough to explain how I feel in my heart for you. So will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?"

The smile on my Princess's face was the brightest thing in my life, "yes Lauren of course I will marry you!" She jumped at me and we kissed fireworks going off in the background.