Chapter Eight

Y/N's POV

Lauren turned around and looked at me confused but quickly pulled over breaking the law but I didn't care. She quickly parked the bike and jumped off and took her helmet off then took mine off.

"Princess calm down I got you," the cop care pulled up lights flashing. "Fuck," Lauren swore. "Is this another escape attempt?" She looked at me but I just jumped off the bike and into her arms trying to calm down.

"Calm down princess I got you," I heard two people walking over. "Is there a problem you unsafely pulled over," I cuddled closer whimpering. "Are you scared of them Princess?"

I whimper louder, "yeah cops scare her so seeing you caused her to have a panic attack." The cops walked closer and I started to breathe faster, "officers please back up you are making it worse."

"We are the good guys so tell her to calm down now then I need your licence and registration." Lauren growled, "if you want her to calm down then back away."

I could here the guy unclip something causing me to scream and cry, "NO PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO DIE!" Lauren held me closer, "Princess calm down no one will kill you remember I'll protect you."

"WAIT YOU'RE LAUREN JAUREGUI!" My eyes snapped open and Lauren quickly drew her gun and shot the two cops, "see I'll always protect you."

Lauren quickly put me on the bike again and put my helmet on then she did the same, "hold on Princess." She yelled and I held onto her tightly, "good girl." I looked back to see that both cops were shot the aggressive one in the heart and his partner in the leg.

At least she didn't kill the quite one wait Lauren jut killed for me maybe she does care about me. I cuddle into her back, "thank you Lauren." I smiled and then I heard it sirens following us.

I yelped and held onto Lauren tighter, "don't worry Princess I'll protect you." I heard Lauren say threw the Bluetooth in the helmet, "wait you can hear me?" I heard her laugh, "yes Princess."

I blushed and then Lauren speed up and twisted and turned dodging cars. "I guess this is why you wanted to take the bike," I said. "Yes Princess," I could feel Lauren's smirk from here.

As we arrived at this new house we quickly got inside and hid the bike, "what if they find us?" I whimpered and started to panic again but Lauren quickly made me look at her, "I'll protect you."

She smiled and stared into my eyes, "now calm down and watch some tv. I trust you won't run away?" I shook my head, "good girl Princess." I blushed and turned on the tv and the news was on.

WARNING TO ALL THOSE IN THE MIAMI AREA THE WORLDS MOST NOTORIOUS CRIMINAL LAUREN JAUREGUI IS OUT ON THE HUNT. THIS WOMAN IS DANGEROUS DO NOT APPROACH AT ALL COST ALL YOU COULD END UP DEAD LIKE HER LATEST VICTOM Y/N L/N WHO WAS KILLED WHILE WAITING FOR THE POLICE.

I watched wide eyed as they showed a photo of Lauren, "um Lauren?" I looked over and she was already watching me, "are you going to kill me?" She shook her head, "never Princess."