Chapter Four

Y/N's POV

It's been a week now and no one has come looking for me but I guess who would care. I whimpered and started to cry, "I should've just stayed at that park."

The door opened, "Princess its bath time." I looked up at her with wide eyes, "bath?" She nod, "yeah can't have a stinky little hostage plus my friends are coming over." She got out the handcuffs and cuffed my hands.

She led me up to the bathroom that was on the second floor, "now Princess can I trust you to be in there alone?" I nod, "yes I can't escape it's the second floor."

I was pushed into the bathroom and I looked at the window, "yes." I whispered to myself, "what was that Princess." "Nothing," I blushed and turned on the shower so Lauren couldn't hear me.

I walked over to the window and unlocked it softly and pushes it open, "Princess my friends are here so yell when you're done." I heard Lauren leave the door, "okay."

I climbed out onto the edge and looked down, "oh god this is gonna hurt." I took a deep breath in and out then I fell out of the window. I covered my mouth so I didn't scream, "hey Lucy."

I heard Lauren greet who must be her friend, "hey Laur." I slowly got up and started to run in the direction of the gate entrance. As I see it I sigh cause the gate is open for Lauren's friend, "thank the gods."

I ran out the gates and I felt so tired, "can't stop or she'll get me." I kept repeating as I ran for as long as I could. Soon I couldn't run anymore so I walked into the woods away from the road. "Okay I can rest here for a little bit," I dropped to my knees and my eyes closed immediately.

Lauren's POV

Lucy and I were catching up with each other, "so I heard you kidnapped another girl is this true?" I smiled, "yeah she's a pretty one you would like her."

She gave me a knowing look, "does she know you Lauren Jauregui the most wanted criminal in the world?" I shook my head, "no she doesn't all she knows is that I robbed a bank."

Lucy nod, "just be careful Lauren I don't want you to get hurt over this girl." I nod, "she's just so perfect Lucy. She has beautiful blue eyes, short brown hair and she is very small like smaller then Ally," Lucy had a confused face on.

"Ally you know Normani's girlfriend and partner in crime literally," Lucy 'ah'ed and I nod. "Well just be careful Lolo," I nod and all of a sudden my phone started to beep loudly. "What the hell?"

I looked at my phone and I could see the tracer I put in my Princess is now out of range, "oh Princess you are in so much trouble." I turned to Lucy, "want to go hunting." Lucy got her gun out, "game on."