Chapter Nineteen

Lauren's POV

As I arrived at the Reed house Normani said, "so this is your house it's a little small?" I turned back to her, "no this is my boss's house we were invited over for a Barbeque."

They both smiled at me, "so your new girlfriend is here?" I nod, "yeah Y/N she is gorgeous." They smiled, "It's good to see you happy Lo." I nod, "yeah though sometimes I miss the life."

They both nod, "yeah sometimes we miss it to but at least we aren't getting shot at." I sighed, "sometimes I just miss the excitement it brung."

We all got out of the car and walked into Reed's backyard, "Lauren!" I smiled at the sigh of Iesha with a baby Emmett in her arms, "nice to see you again and how is this little guy going?"

Iesha smiled, "he is going good it's almost his birthday." I awed at the baby, "how old would he be?" I asked, "2." Normani cleared her throat, "oh right Iesha this is Normani and Ally my two best friends."

"Hi it's nice to meet you?" Iesha asked confused, "is that what you are supposed to say?" I shook my head and laughed, "let me guess Alexandra was the only that invited us."

She nod her head, "yeah I'm not really go with new people." Ally and Normani smiled, "it's okay we don't mind. So where is this Y/N we keep hearing so much about?" Ally said and we walked over to the table.

"Are you sure you are okay Y/N?" Alexandra said to my girlfriend, "Princess are you okay?" She looked up at me her face paler then it usually is.

She whimpered, "I'm sorry Lauren." Tears ran down her cheeks, "Princess what's wrong?" I knelt in front of her, "I'm sorry." I picked her up and held her, "Reed do you have a place where we could go to talk in private?"

She nod and took us into the lounge room in the house, "thanks now tell me what's wrong Princess." She dug in her pocket and pulled out a stick, "I'm sorry."

That's the only think she said so I grabbed the stick and looked at it, "Princess? What is this?" She whimpered, "I'm sorry." I looked down at the pregnancy test and it says its positive, "when did you take this?"

She kept whimpering, "Iesha asked why I was vomiting and I said I don't know then she asked if I had any other symptoms and then told me to pee on the stick."

"Is it mine?" I asked and her head snapped up, "OF COURSE IT'S YOURS YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE I HAVE EVER BEEN WITH PHYSICALLY!" I flinched, "I'm sorry it was a stupid question."

She started full on crying, "are you going to leave me now?" My eyes widen, "Princess nothing in this world would ever make me want to leave you. You are mine Princess and that little baby inside you is mine I protect and love what is mine." I put her on my lap and held her close to my chest, "I will never leave you Princess."