Chapter Five

Lauren's POV

As Lucy and I walk into the woods where it says my Princess is, "so do we need to scare her or maybe have you rescue her?" Lucy smirked at me, "don't hurt her Lucy."

Lucy kept smirking at me, "I won't." I sighed, "okay she has to be around here somewhere?" I looked around and I couldn't see her, "you go that way and I'll go this way." I told Lucy and she nod.

Y/N's POV

I groaned as I woke up, "well hello there Y/N I presume." I looked up at the tall brown haired girl, "who are you?" I asked but she quickly pulled out her gun, "I'll give you a hint."

The girl ran her fingers threw her hair, "Princess." I looked up at her with wide eyes, "so you do get my impression." I whimpered and she placed the gun against my forehead, "LUCY!" I heard someone yell.

Lauren soon jumped over a log and aimed her gun at Lucy, "you promised you wouldn't hurt her." Lucy laughed, "Lauren you could do so much better then her."

I whimpered and closed my eyes, "Lucy I don't want to kill you." I felt the gun push against me harder, "but Lauren you deserve better and this bitch deserves death."

I started to cry, "just do it I have nothing left to live for anyway." They both snap their heads to me, "Princess?" Lucy smirked at me, "see the bitch deserves death."

I closed my eyes again bracing for death, 'bye Camzi.' I whispered to myself then I heard the loud 'BANG' but I felt nothing. I opened my eyes to see Lucy with blood pouring out of her mouth and I looked down at my shirt to see I'm covered in her blood.

"I'm sorry Lucy but you gave me no choice," Lauren and put her gun away. "Come with me Princess," I shakily got up but almost collapsed thankfully Lauren caught me and picked me up bridal style.

"Are you hurt Princess?" Lauren asked but all I could do is cuddle into her neck, "it's okay Princess I won't let anything happen to you." I cuddled closer.

As we got into what I assume to be Lucy's car, "we have to leave Princess but first you need to shower but this time I'm watching you." Lauren tried to put me down but I just clung to her like a koala.

"Princess?" I whimpered and kept a strong hold on Lauren, "okay you don't have to move." Lauren got into the drivers seat with me in her lap, "see it's okay Princess no one will ever hurt you I'll protect you."

Lauren speed off to the house, "who's Camzi?" I heard Lauren ask but I just stay silent, "Princess?" I looked up at her with tears in my eyes.

She sighed and kissed my forehead where there was a gun pointed only 10 minutes ago. "I'll ask later okay Princess?" I nod softly then cuddled back into her neck.