Chapter Fourteen

Y/N's POV

As Lauren and I pulled back from the kiss she whispered, "never thought that would happen." I blushed at her husky voice, "is this a dream?"

I asked softly and Lauren lifted my head up until I'm looking in her eyes her beautiful hypnotising green eyes, "I can assure you Princess it is not a dream."

She lent down and kissed me again and all I could feel is fireworks exploding behind my eyelids. Her lips felt so soft and hot on mine. I felt her pull me closer kissing me harder.

I moan at the fire in my tummy and she used that opportunity and slipped her tongue into my mouth dominating the kiss. Soon she pulled back and started to kiss down my neck, "Lauren!" I moaned.

She tapped my tights, "jump Princess." I did as she told and she caught me in mid-air, "good girl." She whispered in my ear causing me to shiver, "Lauren."

Lauren moved her hands to my ass and squeezes causing a moan to fall from my lips, "oh so my little Princess likes when I play with her ass."

I blushed but nod into her neck, "good cause I'm a big fan of your ass." She squeezed it again making me moan again, "fuck." I whimper and Lauren carried us to the tent.

"Lauren what are we doing?" She smirked up at me, "I'm going to claim what is mine." I blushed hard, "and don't call me Lauren Princess."

She laid me down on the bed and got in between my legs, "what should I call you then?" I asked and Lauren smirked at me, "daddy papi anything along those lines Princess." I blush and she chuckled.

She slowly trailed her hands down my knees to my waist then up my stomach to my chest softly cupping my breast through my bra. I whimpered and Lauren smirked at me, "when I get your clothes off I'm going to mark both of these."

I blushed harder, "yes papi." Her head snapped up to me, "say that again." Lauren growled and I whimpered, "papi." She moaned and grabbed my shirt ripping it open.

"Keep calling me that Princess," I blushed and nodded at her, "yes papi." She moaned again, "that's music to my ears Princess." She kissed up my tummy over my bra then up my collarbone then to my neck.

I whimpered and she bites down on my neck hard, "FUCK!" I moaned loudly and Lauren purred into it, "that's in Princess let papi hear you."

She kissed over to the other side of my neck and bit into that side as well, "fuck papi please." Lauren smirked into my skin, "please what Princess?" I blushed and bucked my hips softly.

"Needy Princess?" I nod, "yes please I'm really wet I need you please." She trailed one finger down my chest and down my tummy then down to my jeans, "these need to go then."

I unbuttoned jeans and she smirked and pulled them down my legs, "that's it Princess." I blushed and she grabbed my panties and ripped them off me causing me to blush hard and almost cum, "good girl."

I blushed again, "I do love when you blush Princess." She trailed her hands back to my breasts, "now please release these bad boys." I reached behind me and snapped my bra open, "good girl Princess."

Lauren leand down and kissed over my chest and started to mark all over my chest, "fuck papi please I need you attention in over places." Laure growled softly, "I need to mark you so others know you already belong to someone."

I whimpered and bucked my hips again, "please papi I need you down there right now please." She looked up at me smirking, "beg some more Princess."

"Please papi I need you so so much please give me anything I just need you I don't care just please give it to me right now please I'm so wet for you papi," Lauren purred and started to take off her shirt.