Chapter Seven

Y/N's POV

As Lauren took me down to her garage I looked at all her cars and bikes. "Why do you have so many cars and bikes?" She smiled at me, "well lets just say I robbed a lot more banks then the one I picked you up at."

I looked at her wide eyed, "have you ever had another kidnapped person?" She looked down at me, "yes but she's long dead." I paled, "what did you kill her?" I asked panicked.

"What! No!" I flinched hard that I lost my footing and fell on the floor, "Princess?" Lauren caught me before I hit the floor, "I'm sorry I asked."

I whimpered and looked down, "I'll tell you what happened to her one day Princess but I promise you I didn't killer her the police did." I looked up at her terrified, "would they kill me?"

She stood us both up straight, "I would never allow them to lay a finger on you Princess. Ashley got shot because she started to committed crimes with me. Sure not at first but then after a month she wanted to join and I let her cause I saw no harm cause I never got hurt."

I cuddled into her neck, "I don't want to die Lauren." She kissed my head, "I'll never let anyone hurt you ever Princess. You are now mine and I look after what's mine."

I looked up and I saw the honesty in her eyes, "Promise?" I asked softly, "Promise Princess. Now pick a colour Red or Blue?" I looked up at her, "Blue." She smiled and led us over to a blue Kawasaki ninja, "jump on Princess."

My eyes widen, "why are we using the bike?" She smirked at me, "I like when you hold onto me for dear life

My eyes widen, "why are we using the bike?" She smirked at me, "I like when you hold onto me for dear life." I blushed, "what about helmets?"

She gave me a helmet and picked me up and put me on the bike, "you'll be fine Princess plus on the bike we can out mauver the cops." She got on the bike and I held onto her tightly, "you're adorable Princess."

I relaxed into her, 'maybe being with Lauren isn't so bad well except the dark basements. But then again she said that if I'm good I get rewards so maybe that could be my first reward.'

I smiled and looked around to see we are now on the highway and the breeze threw my hair made me feel free even though I know I'm not completely free.

When we stopped at a light a police car rolled next to us and I started to breathe heavily, "LAUREN!" I started to have a panic attack scared that I was going to get killed like Lauren's friend.