Chapter Eighteen

Y/N's POV

It been a month and I was at Iesha and Alexandra's house, "so Y/N how long have you and Lauren been together?" I looked up at Iesha, "7 to 8 months." I answered, "but you have her last name Diaz right?"

I looked down, "my parents were homophobic assholes so I didn't really want to keep my last name then Lauren said I could change it to hers."

Iesha nod, "well its their lost they lost an amazing daughter." I smiled, "thank you Iesha." She smiled back at me, "of course." Alexandra walked over and kissed Iesha's head, "so when is Lauren coming?"

I shrugged, "she is meeting up with her friends from America so she might be a while." Iesha looked at me confused, "but wouldn't she want you to meet her friends?"

I shook my head, "she is bringing them home with her and they'll stay in the house while we are over here." Alexandra smiled, "you can invite them over Y/N we don't mind the more the merrier."

Iesha eyes widen, "babe you know how I am around strangers." Alexandra kissed her head, "you'll be fine babygirl I'm right here beside you." She slowly nod, "okay I'll try."

I smiled at their adorableness, "okay I'll text Lauren." I got my phone out of my pocket and called Lauren,

Lauren: Yes Princess

Y/N: Iesha and Alexandra said you can bring Normani and Ally over to their place they don't mind

Lauren: Awesome we will be there in 40

Y/N: Okay Lauren bye I love you

Lauren: I love you too Princess

I hung up the phone, "they'll be here in 40." They smiled at me and the baby monitor beside Iesha went off, "aww is that little Emmett." She nod, "yeah I'll be back soon."

Soon Iesha disappeared, "so do you and Lauren plan on having any kids?" I smiled at the thought of a little me or even better a little Lauren, "yeah but Lauren wants them in the future."

Alexandra smiled, "I wanted them in the future too but you've seen Iesha's puppy dog eyes I can't resist that for long. What ever my baby wants she get," I smiled at her.

"That's beautiful Alexandra," she smiled. "Yeah I really do love her more then air itself," I awed. "I really love Lauren too she's my world I couldn't imagine life without her," Alexandra's smile widen.

Soon Iesha came back down stairs with little Emmett in her arms, "aww hello baby boy." Iesha smiled, "would you like to hold him?" I nod and she handed me the baby boy, "hello Emmett."

I smiled and sat him on my lap, "milk?" I awed at me and Iesha went back into the kitchen and got a bottle of milk, "here you go baby." Alexandra smiled at the sight, "babe we can trust Y/N."

Iesha blushed and backed away, "sorry." I smiled up at her, "it's okay Iesha really I get it I would be the same." After saying that I got this hot feeling coming up my throat, "oh god take him."

Irun up stairs to there bathroom and threw up into their toilet, "It's okay Y/N Igot you." She pulled back my hair and rubbed my back, "let it all out."

Iesha

Alexandra

Alexandra