Chapter Thirteen

Y/N's POV

I quickly got Lauren and walked back down to the car and I put Lauren in the car and strap her in. When Lauren was strapped in I closed the door and opened the boot, "Y/N."

I looked and saw Camila there, "please be safe." I hugged her, "I will be." I pulled away and looked into the boot to see three duffle bags, "what are in those?"

Camila asked as I opened one and when I saw money I shook my head and got 10,000 dollars out, "here you go Cami please take care of yourself." She nod and hugged me one last time, "bye Y/N/N."

I smiled and got another 10,000 dollars for myself, "bye Cami." I got into the drivers seat and speed off to the closest camping store, "now just need to get the gear then we can go hide out until you're better."

Soon I was parked in the middle of a national park somewhere that the cops can't find us, "okay now to get seat up." I started to set up the blue and white tent, "this isn't so bad."

When the tent was set up next was the air mattress, "don't worry Lauren soon you'll be in bed

When the tent was set up next was the air mattress, "don't worry Lauren soon you'll be in bed." Soon enough the mattress was blown and I put it in the tent on it's stand then I put sheets and blankets on it.

I got Lauren out of the back seat of the car and dragged her over to the tent, "okay let's get you in bed." I pulled back the covers and put Lauren in bed then tucked her in and kissed her head, "rest up."

I got a fire going for the night, "okay that's done now to hide the car." I got a car cover out and put it over the car hiding it, "that's done now no one will be suspicious."

3 Days Later

Lauren's POV

I woke up and looked around, 'where am I?' I looked around confused, 'aren't I supposed to be dead or in the hospital or something?' I got up groaning as my shoulder starts to hurt.

I looked at my shoulder only to see stitches, 'oh right I got shot but that doesn't explain where the hell I am. Shit where's Princess?' I opened the door to the tent that I was in.

I relaxed when I saw a head of brown hair near the fire, 'she didn't leave me.' I smiled at the thought, "Princess?" Her head snapped to me tears running down her cheeks.

"LAUREN!" She ran over and jumped into my arms, "please please please don't ever do that to me Lauren that was to close I don't want to lose you please don't do that again you scared me."

I smirked at her, "no promises Princess I kind of like this side of you." My voice husked out and she looked up at me then out of nowhere her lips were on mine in a mind blowing kiss.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and finally I responded by  wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her back. She moaned into the kiss and I used that to my advantage and slipped my tongue in her mouth and dominated the kiss.

Our first kiss and it was mind blowing.