°42° Won't he still lose his job?

This chapter is dedicated to christina1095.

"Lianna whose this?"

"He's my ex Jason."

So that's him, that's the idiot who cheated on Lianna.

He's an average looking guy at average height. Brown hair brown eyes, average face. Probably has an average size d*ck too. Why was I jealous again? He has nothing on me. Now we've met I better introduce myself.

"I'm Alezorio Lianna's boyfriend."

He appeared shocked Lianna could move on. Really now he's in for a suprise. Lianna has more than moved on.

"See I have nothing to say Jason. Goodbye."

I couldn't agree more. Lianna pulled me towards the guest parking lot. She's upset but has no reason to be, I'm certainly feeling fine. Nothing has changed and will ever change between us.

"Lianna stop look at me."

"Ali we randomly ran into each other. I don't even know why he wants to talk."

I hold her face into my chest and hold her against me. Lianna quickly follows suit encasing me. This warmth she brings everyday is why I won't ever let her go. I know I sound real possessive. Rubbing her back to calm any anxiety about what happened because she doesn't need to feel that way.

"Love your ex coming back doesn't change the way I feel about you. I know you don't want him. There's nothing to worry about."

I try to say that in the most gentlest voice. I don't want Lianna questioning how I feel. She's the love of my life and none of our ex's or psychopaths girls like Stacie is going to change that. Not under my watch. I've went through too many lonely days, nights before her and I won't again now I know Lianna's the one.

"Let's go home. Why don't you call in sick today? Daddy will take of everything."

On the way home Lianna calls Children Village and let's them know she won't be able to come in today. At the end of the call she glances at me. I don't know how I lived without her. I certainly don't care to find out.

°°°

Meanwhile Elsewhere

Meanwhile Elsewhere

"I'd like to make a complaint about a doctor here."

"One second mam I'll try to see if I can schedule a meeting with the director of dermatology."

We'll see who has the last laugh Lianna, Alezorio. It will be me.

"It appears I can fit you in for ten mintues. Is that enough time?"

"Yes that's more than enough, thank you."

Few Minutes Later

"What can I help you with today? Ms?

"Ms. Wheeler I want to report something about doctor Di Stefano."

The director of Dermatology is an older age man somewhere in his fifties. He has a head of grey hair smile lines around his blue eyes.

"Go on."

"Doctor Di Stefano is sleeping with one of his patients. I thought I should make the hospital aware."

He nearly popped out his seat. Guess that's never happened before. Today is not his lucky day.

"Which patient is it and do you have proof of this? This accusation you're making can cost doctor Di Stefano his job and or license if found true but if false can tarnish his record."

Oh I know that's why I'm doing this.

"It is Lianna Wilson. Yes I have proof."

°°°

I can't believe Jason had the nerve to try and play catch up

I can't believe Jason had the nerve to try and play catch up. Like what's there to talk about. You cheated, we broke up, I moved on. That's it end of story. There's nothing left to say. I know Alezorio wasn't upset with me but I was nervous what'd he think. Alezorio is doing his usual thing, playing in my hair while we cuddle. I didn't go to work because the whole thing made me irritable and I'd rather spend the rest of the day with him.

Even just arranging my stuff around the house sounded better than going to work. I still have a few things to sort through and figure out where they'll go. But I'm resting first before I get to it. Its just us two since Maria went back to Puerto Rico. I really like her she's a great mother to Ali.

"Lianna I've been thinking about our Stacie issue and I have ideas about how we can take care of it. Either I transfer back to my old hospital or you get a new doctor. The policy is that doctors aren't allowed to date their own patients, it doesn't say anything about another doctor's patient, or about a patient from other hospitals. I know it'll be annoying for you to see a new doctor but it's the only solution I came up with. What do you think?"

The first one sucks because he wouldn't be in the hospital and I'd still have to get another doctor. But aleast with option two even with a new doctor at least I could see him. Is that enough though if Stacie comes clean and rats us out to the hospital? Won't he still lose his job?

I hate this, I hate this is a conversation we have to have. Stacie really is a piece of work. Like the one time I'm finally happy she has to ruin it. I know we aren't supposed to date but we can't help who we fall in love with.

"They're both great but I don't think either one will prevent you losing your job or worst your license if Stacie tells the truth. Why don't we just come clean ourselves, tell the truth? That we love each other, you're the best tthing that's ever happened to me. Alezorio we shouldn't have to hide our relationship. It's makes it seem like we're ashamed."

He pulls me closer. Why does it even matter? He's treating my acne like any of his other patients, so what if we're in a relationship.

"Okay love if you think its best come to work with me tomorrow. We'll talk to the director. If anything I'll resign. I don't care about my job as much as I care about you."

Koi soups do you think Alezorio and Lianna are making the right choice? Comment and vote