XII

(The hotel room)▬▬▬▬

(The hotel room)
▬▬▬▬

WHEN WE ARRIVED at the hotel room, our bags were waiting for us in a neat pile by the open window.

I glanced around the space, it was smaller than I anticipated, considering Jimin's financial position, but it was still beautiful nonetheless.

Relief washed over me when I realized that there was in fact two beds, and I quickly realized that I wanted the one closest to the window so I  rushed over to claim it.

I flung my tired body onto the comfort of the silky sheets and felt a contented sigh escape my lips.

I could take a nap right here, right now.

Not caring that my left foot was still dangling over the side of the bed, I let sleep consume me.

▬▬▬▬

I woke up to the sound of running water and realized the shower was on.

My face flushed when it occurred to me that Park Jimin was naked only feet from me.

I calmed myself by looking around the now darker room, the curtains had been closed and the TV turned on.

Looking down, I saw the sheets pulled over me and my body in a different position from when I had initially fallen asleep.

My eyebrows furrowed, did he...tuck me in?

"You looked extremely uncomfortable and cold, so I moved you and pulled the blankets over you," a voice interjected my thoughts.

My gaze snapped to the bathroom door, where Jimin was standing, a white towel wrapped low around his waist.

The blush from before returned to my cheeks with a furious passion as I took in his toned stomach and tattooed side.