V

▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬

I SWALLOWED THICKLY and attempted to walk away from Jimin.

It only resulted in him holding onto me tighter, his head leaning in towards my neck.

"I need the notes from the meeting," he said under his breath, brushing his lips against my ear.

I quickly held up my notepad to him, hoping he would release me after he had what he requested.

My action prompted a laugh from him and he slowly snaked his arm away from my waist, trailing his fingers along my back as he did so.

My heart was beating so loudly I'm sure he could hear it and my cheeks were burning red from his touch.

I cleared my throat and immediately left the room, fixing my blouse and trying to concentrate on breathing.

"God, get a grip Seoyeon," I chastised myself, angry that I let him get to me yet again.

Jimin was nothing short of an arrogant prick determined to make me drop my guard.

And I was letting him.

▬▬▬▬

The minute I got home I flung myself on my bed and groaned.

I had every intention of staying up watching dramas and then sleeping in the next morning.

But then I realized I was going to Tokyo with him.

Which means I need to pack and be up early.

Not exactly an ideal plan for a Saturday morning.

Groaning again, I got up from my bed and flung a suitcase on it, glaring at its emptiness.

I began throwing multiple blouses and skirts into the bag, making sure to include jackets and shoes.

Grabbing some undergarments and pajamas, I also added some casual clothes, in the off chance that Jimin would let me have some time to explore.

The thought of Jimin reminded me, I had no information about tomorrow.

I scoffed.

Of course he would force me to contact him.

Scrunching my nose in distaste, I grabbed my phone and sent him a quick message.

Seoyeon
What time tomorrow?
And where?

I barely put my phone back down when it dinged.

Jimin
My chauffeur will pick you up at 8:30
And don't worry about giving me your address, I already have it
;)

The winky face almost drove me to launch my phone at the wall, but I restrained myself.

Luckily I finished packing within the hour, leaving me enough time to steal some of Namjoon's dinner and get ready for bed.

I tossed and turned in my blankets, still uneasy about tomorrow until I eventually felt myself drifting off to sleep.

▬▬▬▬
Sorry its such a short chapter, but I needed to fill in some gaps between the major plot lines:/ i hope you all have a good day though!