This Heavy Dragon has no taste. 

    Probably it is big, no animal can hunt it, and it is vegetarian, so He don't mind making it good. 

    In short, this Heavy Dragon has no odor, so when the fat oil is put into the pot, it will bring out a strong fragrance of oil. For a time, the people in the whole tribe can't help but indulge in the aroma of the air. 

    The Giant Pig Tribe who had just settled in the cave couldn’t help but take a few more breaths: “It’s so sweet!”

      After they came to the Abandoned forest, they could only kill the prey and eat meat on the spot. They haven't eaten good things for a long time...

     Zhun Zhanzheng is swallowing. 

    Others are full before they are full, just like him... Although he is full, he is all spit clean!

    After the Heavy Dragon oil came out, Zhou Ji put a bowl of chili stir-fried. 

    The dried chili are fried with oil, and it is so fragrant. After Zhou Ji is put in some other spices, the whole mountain is filled with a scent. 

    Of course, there are also people who feel uncomfortable... 

    "What is this smell?" The Giant Pig Tribe sneezed again and again. 

   As for the people of the Big Bear Tribe... They are used to this smell, and the Priest is even more: "Today's taste... how so sweet!" 

    "The chili that have been fried with oil are more fragrant." Pour water that has already been boiled in the other pot, and let people pour the bone marrow into it. 

    In fact, it should be poured into the big bone soup, but it is too late, it is easy to cook the bones directly, it is all floating foam, and it is not pleasing to watch... 

    simply put the water directly and the bone marrow. 

    The bones are especially oily after cooking, but people in the tribe should like it. 

    The stone pot is slow in heat conduction, although it is hot water, but it still takes a while, when the water is boiling , and Zhou Ji said: "Well, you can put the meat into it, and when the meat is cooked, you can fish it out." " 

    The people in the tribe heard the words, all around, and Xiong Ye is no exception.

    Zhou Ji said: "Xiong Ye!" 

    Xiong Ye immediately ran to Zhou Ji: "Zhou, is there more?" 

    Zhou said: "We have two more pots." 

    He just go to the tribes in a particular reason is just to cook a big pot, just to avoid someone seeing him and Xiong Ye eating hot pot, and come to their door. 

    Now that there is a big pot, they just have to make a small pot to cook, and others are not going to come to their door.  

    When Xiong Ye heard what Zhou Ji, his eyes lit up immediately. 

       The things in the big pot, surely, no matter what, and there is no such thing as a special cooking in a small pot!

       The two chose a place in the foothills, and Xiong Ye moved a stool to sit down for the week, then set up their pots and began to cook. 

    Zhou Ji use a chili that is fried with the incense vegetable oil that he have brought. 

       In modern times, the butter hot pot is called fragrant, and the Heavy Dragon's oil is not as good as butter, and he simply uses vegetable oil.