"What is the relationship between diarrhea and sleep?" Xiong Ye is puzzled. If the diarrhea is not serious, it will not affect sleep. If it is serious... This is not a matter of sleeping! 

    The Priest was quite shocked. When he heard the words of Xiong Ye, the priest was surprised to him: "You don't know what  sleep about?" 

    "What?" Xiong Ye asked. 

    "There are two men in the tribe. Have you seen it before?" the Priest asked again.

    Xiong Ye understood what the Priest was saying: "I have seen it... but it have nothing  to do with the diarrhea."

The Priest realized that things were wrong: "How is it all right?" 

    "How is it related?" Xiong Ye is even more puzzled. 

    The two face each other, and finally the Priest said: "The two men together, cough, how are you together?" 

  "By Hand." Xiong Ye didn't hesitate to say. 

    The Priest: "..." 

    The people in the tribe said that Xiong Ye would not go to bed under Zhou. It turned out that this guy didn't even know how to sleep with his partner! 

       The Priest looked at Xiong Ye sympathetically. As the eldest person in the tribe, he knew a lot and knew everything. 

    "Is it wrong?" Xiong Ye asked. 

    The Priest is about to say, when Zhou Ji came: "Xiong Ye, we have no water in the cave." 

      Xiong Ye said, "I will go to the water immediately." 

         He went to pick up the bucket and went to go get the water. Zhou said to the Priest: "I know how men and men are going." 

    Priest: "..." He thought that even Xiong Ye didn't understand, and Zhou would not understand it. I didn't expect Zhou to know. 

    Zhou knows but Xiong Ye doesn't know, this...

The Priest is more sympathetic to Xiong Ye. 

     Zhou is good for Xiong Ye, not as if he was unwilling to sleep with Xiong Ye, but he knows exactly what's going on and just doesn't sleep with Xiong Ye...... Doesn't he want to sleep by Xiong Ye.?

    Zhou is very good for Xiong Ye, not like he is not willing to sleep with Xiong Ye, but he clearly knows what is going on with not sleeping with Xiong Ye... Does he want to sleep on top of Xiong Ye or want to sleep under Xiong Ye? 

    Touching his beard, the priest went back to his cave. 

    He is old, and young things should not think too much, so as not to offend Zhou. 

    Xiong Ye's words... He is so strong, there is nothing to sleep with... 

    It’s not a good time to sleep in Xiong Ye!

  When Zhou Ji saw the Priest left, he went outside of the tribe - he had to get some more chili back. 

    In addition to making chili sauce, you can also dry the chili and fry it with oil to make chili oil. 

   Really smell good, chili oil is definitely more fragrant than chili sauce. 

    Zhou Ji came back with a lot of chili, including some chili seedlings, and then gave the Priests to let the Priests plant it. 

    "This is a good thing!" The Priest liked the seedlings, and took it to the farm, and planted it. 

  Zhou Ji felt a little helpless, and the Priests are really hardheaded. He have already eaten the chili and got diarrhea. He even want to eat more...