8 - This is Nice

Y/n pov

Tony and I were sitting at the desk, sorrounded by computers, making updates to the suit after our test run. The TV in the background caught our attention. "Tonight's Reg Hot , red carpeted, right here at the concert hall, where Tony Stark's third annual benefit for the Firefighters Family Fund has become the place to be..."

Tony looked through the eye holes of his lone mask at the TV and pulled it away. "Jarvis, did e get an invite from them?"

"I have no record of an invitation for you or Ms. L/n, sir."

"...haven't been seen in public since the their bizarre and highly controvevrsial press conference. Some claim they're suffering from PTS and have been bedridden for weeks. Whatever the case may be, no one expects an appearance from them tonight."

"Render complete." Jarvis informed us that the paint jobs on both our suits were done.

I looked to Tony's suit on the monitor in front of him and giggled a bit. He gave me a look. "Little onstentanious, don't you think?"

"What was I thinking? You're usually so discrete."

Tony looked behind the monitors to the car behind them. He eyed the paint job before turing back to the computer. "Tell you what... throw a little hot rod red in there."

"Yes that shall help you keep a low profile."

I giggled a bit more and Tony turned to look at my monitor. It showed a render of a black suit with gold acents on it. Tony gave an approving nod and I smiled.

"The render is complete." Jarvis repeated.

Tony nodded in appreciation for the suits. "Yeah, we like them. Fabricate and paint them."

"Commensing an automated assembly. Estimated completion time is six hours."

Tony looked to me. "How would you like to attend a party?" He held out his hand to me.

I smiled, knowing what he had planned. "I'd love to." I took his hand a he pulled me from the garage, leaving Jarvis to finish creating the suits.

-

3rd person pov

Tony pulled up to the enterance of the gala in one of his many nice cars. Getting out of the driver side, he traveled over to the passenger side and opened the door. Y/n exited the car and Tony held his arm out. She linked arms with him as he handed the car keys off to a valet.

Screaming was heard as the two approached the enterance of the large room. They could see many poeple from the press taking picture after picture of the two and could hear people wispering as they walked by.

On the way in, the pair passed a woman who looked to Tony with a seductive smile. "Hey Tony, remember me?"

Tony continued to walk without so much as a glance at the woman. "I sure don't."

Y/n laughed a bit at the look of shock on the woman's face.

They passed an elderly man who was talking to two young women. Tony patted him on the back as he walked by. "You look great, Hef."

They continued walking but were stopped by Obadiah who was talking to the press. Tony looked to the man with a slight smirk on his face. "What's the world coming to when a guy's gotta crash his own party?"

Obadiah platered a smile on his face. "Look at you! Hey what a surprise!"

"I'll see you inside." Tony smiled to the older man.

"Listen, take it slow, alright? I got the board right where I want them."

Tonny nodded. "You got it. Just cabin fever."