New Book Up :)

I'm going to start off by saying that I am so fucking sorry for not uploading any new chapters of this book. 

I was honestly expecting this book to be one that not many people would read so I could update it whenever I wanted. I never expected anything I could ever write would get that level of attention. 

In my mind, the more people who read this book, the more responsibility I have to keep it updated. I have neglected that and I truly am sorry. 

But I would like to announce that I have published the first few chapters of the Bucky Barnes book. I previously talked about the idea of this book earlier in an announcement and some of the people who read this book said that they would've liked to read the Bucky one. 

The book has taken a lot of planning and many hours of writing notes, ideas, and main plot points along with many hours of me going through movies and episodes of two different cinematic universes. 

In case some of you don't know about the idea around the book, it is a Bucky Barnes x OC. 

The OC is the sister of Tony Stark names Olivia. Her main storyline is based around the storyline of Oliver Queen from the DC show, Green Arrow. I don't want to spoil too much for the people who decide to read the actual book so those are the main points. \

For the people who read the book, I hope you enjoy. :)