Chapter 13

A.N/ Sorry for the late update. Enjoy xD!
++++++++++

“Maria, stop pushing me. It’s getting really annoying.” I said to Maria, as she continued to push me towards the bus to get ‘a first class seat’. I couldn’t really understand what all the commotion is about. Everybody was trying to get a good seat in the bus for a journey back to school. It was the end of the fieldtrip. It was my favorite so far.

“But I want a good seat SIENNA.” Maria said as she said my name with a desperate tone. We finally got into the bus and chose the seat at the back row, much to Maria’s happiness.

As the bus filled in, Brian came strolling in, searching for a place to sit, but he couldn’t see one free until Maria asked him to join us at the back seats.

“Bri, come here.” Maria shouted, loud enough so he could hear.

“Hi Maria, Hi Sienna.” He said as he sat in between Maria and I. This was definitely going to be an awkward bus ride, because I didn’t get to know the real reason about why Brian and Maria did not get together.

“Maria, Brian, are you guys cool? I mean like…. With each other?”

They both looked at each other, sending some sort of brain message that could only be understood by the both of them. “Yes, but there’s something we haven’t told you yet.” Maria told me, and she looked at Brian, as if asking for permission.

“Yeah, what happened?” I asked Maria, genuinely curious to know the reason. Before Maria could speak up though, the music blasted from the speakers in the bus and everybody went wild dancing. What a bad timing, why does this keep happening to me?

Brian was trying to tell me something, but all I could respond with was “What?” repeating it for a thousand of times. We got so tired of trying to speak with all the chaos, that the bus ride was shorter than usual, so we finally reached school.

We all got down from the bus, heading towards the entrance, when I realized that Brian and Maria were going to tell me something. And if there’s something you need to know about me, is that I can die of curiosity as they say, “Curiosity killed the cat.” That always applies to me. Basically, I needed to find those two, as I need to figure out this secret thing that they wanted me to know.

Maria ran to me, with Brian by her side, as they breathed heavily and Brian spoke up very quickly, that I couldn’t hear what he was saying. “Imgay.” I was like “What?”

“Sienna Thompson, I’m…. gay.” Brian told me, my eyes were wide open, and I felt like I was dreaming. “I know what you’re thinking.” He said, and continued speaking, as he saw that I was speechless. “The jock, Brian Haynes, is gay? The guy who is a total player and kisses girls, not guys?” He asked me, and I softened my expression, and finally said something,

“Well Brian, I was shocked that you told me, but I’m relieved that you told Maria, before playing with her heart and feelings. I must say, that was a real gentlemanly thing to do. He smiled and told me, “I didn’t want to break all those girl’s hearts. It’s just.. How do I explain this? It’s just that when I’m around this one guy, I feel like my world is so perfect, that everything that’s dull becomes bright around him. I could not feel that way before. So, I found out that I was interested in guys, but yeah, I haven’t told anybody except for you and Maria.”

“You have a crush Brian?” I asked him, surprised. “On who? Do I know this guy?”

He blushed so red that the rose petals would look less red than his face looked at the moment. “Well, umm, actually..” He looked shy, “I’m not sure if he is into guys? These feelings I have for him, it’s magical.”