Chapter 9: Part One

I lay there in Maria's chair, patiently waiting to see how she looks. She told me she was getting ready for the party, and after that, she would dress me up. I was still in the clothes that I used for the football game, and was already having doubts in my mind.

Maria came out of the bathroom, looking drop dead gorgeous. She wore a red dress that looked casual reaching to the top of her knees, and curled her hair with such graceful curls that it looked natural. She turned around and showed me the dress from the back, there was a backless part at the back, but did not reveal much. She wore the perfect amount of make up and looked like an angel.

She pushed me to the chair before I could even say anything and opened the ponytail my hair was currently held up in. She quickly started curling my hair, making it naturally wavy, and slightly different from the style her hair was done. She told me to cover my eyes after she had finished my hair and asked me to stay still. She applied make up onto my face and I was eager to see the amount that she was applying. I didn't really like to use too much make up. It just makes me look too different. So, she told me to open my eyes, but before I could see the mirror, I was already standing up, and she told me to get ready. Maria handed me a beautiful dress that was of dark blue color and was similar to the length of her dress, but this dress felt more like it suited my personality, so I was grateful that she had decided to choose this. From the back, it was slightly different from Maria's. It was not completely backless, but was perfectly comfortable for me to wear.

Before I headed to the bathroom, she handed me some accessories that I should wear, and told me to come out soon, as she was desperate to see how I looked in the dress. It was very easy to use the dress, and felt comfortable on me, so I had no problem with wearing this dress. I then put on a very cute earring onto each of my ears, and finally stepped out of the bathroom, where Maria turned her head around as soon as she heard the sound, and gasped at her sight.

"Sienna, remember when I told you that you would be looking the best in the party?" I nodded my head, clearly confused to where this conversation was heading.

"Yes, Maria and you over exaggerated that. I know I must be looking like a clown that has just come from the circus."

"Shut up and look in the mirror Si."

"Great. Now I have to see how bad I lo...." I cut off my own sentence as I looked into the mirror to see that I looked very different. Not different as in unrecognizable, but somehow different. The make up that Maria had done for me was the perfect amount. I knew she was good in styling and she had an amazing fashion sense as well. Therefore, I accepted her request of dressing me up. Not that I couldn't do it myself, but she was undeniably good.

"You look H-O-T, Hot. Girl, the guys won't stop looking at you. Mark my words, even the taken ones." She commented, but I stared at her with a confused expression.

"You do know that you're looking really stunning, right?" I asked her, just to make sure that she knew how incredible she looked.

She just rolled her eyes and put her arm into mine, bringing me down the stairs of her house, but not before saying bye to her father. The thing is that her father was quite a chilled person, and was the one who told us that we should surely go to this party, and has promised to keep this little secret from my dearest parents. Maria insisted on lending me her Louboutin heels that were not so high, and therefore, I wore it for the sake of the party. She though, wore one of her own heels which were really tall.

"You should chill out a little." She looked at me, slightly amused at the sight of a nervous Sienna.

"I know, and I do get the idea of chilling out and all, but I'm just new to these stuff, therefore the worry. It's like a little girl worried about getting her ears pierced, and how much pain she will be feeling."

"But hun, you're not a little girl anymore." She said, with a hint of humor in her eyes.

I chuckled sending her a playful glare. I nodded my head in agreement, and sent her a smile. We walked into the car and headed to Josh's house.

Surprisingly, Josh's house was quite near and only took about 15 minutes to reach. At the sight of his house, any visitor would figure that there was a party going on. Like any typical cliché party, there were already drunk people outside the houses, some smoking, some simply shouting words like "I'm a bird." or "I'm flying." If they were sober, they would probably just die of their own embarrassment. So, I decided to look elsewhere and looked around the backyard as Maria locked the car.

"Wow!" I said with complete awe at my sight. Well, not the sight of the drunken people, but of this mansion. It was huge! HUGE!! It looked like Josh's dad was rich, thus the gigantic mansion.

"I know right. He throws the best parties, and has the biggest house in the neighborhood. And one thing's for sure, his father does know the meaning of a silent neighborhood."

As soon as her words registered in my mind, I looked around to see that she was right. There were not many houses nearby, and also these houses had a huge gap from the mansion. The house just opposite of the mansion looked empty, so maybe the neighbors were out of town. This Josh kid is actually really wise.

"Let's go, you think too much." Maria snapped me out of my thoughts and dragged me to the front door. Before Maria could ring the bell, the door opened to reveal Josh Coleman dressed in a dark green t-shirt with a Coca-Cola can on his hand. Another wise decision indeed, Mr. Coleman. Cleaning up after a party would be the wisest decision by Josh.

He smiled at the sight of Maria and me. "Come in, Sienna right? You're looking amazing! And you look good too." He pointed to Maria and me. He told us to enjoy the party, and told us to ask him if we needed anything.

"Did you see him? He was totally checking you out. Not only that, look around you." Maria gestured me to our surroundings. People had stopped dancing and had looked at the approaching guests, Maria and me, who were awkwardly standing there. Apparently, all the boys were sending us smirks and the girls were forcing their dates to look back towards them so they could continue dancing, or must I say 'grinding'. Suddenly, everyone went back to their own businesses, and decided to continue making out with their respect one-night-stands. The party was full of people who were dancing on the dance floor, some girls dressed up in the shortest skirts I could ever see in the world. Okay, I'm kind of exaggerating a bit.

People were busy making out, some of them flirting and heading to the bedrooms on the top of the mansion. Some people smoking outside, or just simply doing things that are done in parties, like the ones I see in movies.

Suddenly, Maria was out of my sight and I had somehow been stuck in the middle of a crowd.

The door opened behind me, and everybody looked at the sight. Even those people who were making out vigorously on the side banged up against the wall. That must have been complicated for them. Why did they stop their respective business and look? That's because CAMERON HAMSHAW had just made his grand entrance. Let's not forget James and Andrew.

To be continued....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++