Chapter 33

( Allison's POV )

5:45 pm

"Ms. Walker?" I heard a voice say. "Yes?" "You're free to go," the nurse says sweetly. I look down and I'm already unhooked from all the wires and machines. "Is my dad here?" I ask, last thing I remember is him telling me he was working late. "Yes, he already came and signed papers but he said he had to go back to work so he had a friend pick you up, they are out in the waiting room whenever you are ready." I look over and see my clothes neatly folded on the side table, I change out of my hospital gown and go out into the waiting room.

I hear a familiar voice, arguing with the nurse as I get closer. I not surprised when I found out the voice belongs to Harry. "Harry?" He turns to me and his eyes soften. He walks over to me and wraps his large arms around me "I'm so glad you're okay," he whispers into my hair. I can't help but smile. After about a minute of hugging him I look up and lock eyes with him. He runs his thumb over my bottom lip and breathes out, "What are you doing to me Allison?"

.

.

( Harry's POV )

Earlier; 4:00pm

We're back in business? Shit, I thought I got out of this years ago. I've been thinking about this for the past 3 hours and Louis has been texting me non stop, asking me to come to his house. With all his texts, it fucking killed my phone battery. I hated being in that damn contract with him.

I finally drove over to Louis' house and slammed my fist on his door, he answers with a blunt in his hand and a smirk on his face. "We're back in business, what the fuck does that mean," I spit. He doesn't reply, just opens the door wider and walks back into his house.

"Well?" I pressure him. "Alright, so," he takes a hit from the blunt and blows the smoke straight up and offers it to me, I shake my head. "You know how our boss was arrested and the whole business just stopped there?" I roll my eyes and nod my head, why the fuck was I involved in this. Oh yeah, I was a fuck up that needed the money, I could kick myself for being so stupid. Louis snaps his finger in front of my face to get my attention, "Well the co-owner stepped up and is taking over," he grins, "So, we're back in business."

I grit my teeth, "Why are we apart of this Louis, it's fucking dumb and we're going to get caught. It's not like it used to be." "Don't be a pussy," he says, "I need your help, and you don't really have a choice."

"What," I snap. "It's going to be very similar to what we did in past but a new member has joined us," he smirks. "Who the fuck who agree to do this?" I ask. "You mean other than you?" Louis snaps back, "Justin," he says casually. My mouth uncontrollably drops, "Justin who...?"

"Who do you think?" I voice says and Justin Hayes steps out of the hallway.

My anger takes over and I stomp out of the house and slam the front door behind me. I get into my car and punch the steering wheel, I reach to my phone to look up the closest source to buy alcohol, but then remembered my phone was fucking dead.

I slam my fist into my steering wheel again and plug it into my car to charge it. I drive to the first place I can think of to calm myself down, the beach I took Allison to.

I drive my car down the trail and right up to the sand and roll the windows down and turn my music up. I get out of my car and sit on the hood and take in my surroundings and try to let the music calm me. Suddenly the music is replaced with my ringtone, I groan and roll off my hood to get my phone from inside my car. The number wasn't saved in my phone, it was probably Louis or the fucking faggot Justin.

"Why the fuck are you calling me after-" "Harry?" A girls voice cuts me off. "Uh who is this?" "Sadie, Ali is in the hospital and she was calling your name in her sleep," she says quickly. "What? Is she okay? What happened? How long has she been in there?" I grow worried and quickly snap out of it. "Just come down here, she's getting released soon and you're picking her up," Sadie says and hangs up.

I sigh, and quickly drive off to the Lake County hospital. When I arrive, I tell the people at the ER I was here to pick up Allison Walker and they put me into a waiting room.

I wait there for maybe 30 minutes and grow more and more anxious. I see a nurse passing by and stop her. "Are you Allison Walkers nurse?" She nods. "Well I've been waiting here for a good 30 minutes and I haven't heard one damn thing about her, where the fuck is she?" I breathe out. "Harry?" A small voice calls and I turn and meet Allison's eyes. I sigh and wrap my arms around her tightly, I feel her smile against my chest. "I'm so glad you're okay," my thought slips out and she looks up at me. She has the most natural beauty I've seen on a girl, even after being in the hospital for hours she's still beautiful. I run my thumb over her plump lips, "What are you doing to me Allison?" I ask her.