Chapter 17

( Allison's POV )

8:30 am

I turn over and reach out but feel nothing but an empty bed. I open my eyes and look around. Where was Harry?

Did he sleepover last night? All I remember was falling asleep while watching Finding Nemo.

I decide to text him:

Hey, what time did you leave?

I get out of bed and take a shower. I didn't feel like actually trying so I just put on shorts and a sweatshirt. There's was no point anymore. At least that's I way I felt.

My phone buzzed.

Around 5:45.

Oh I guess he left when I fell asleep. Why didn't he just stay over?

I didn't reply and went downstairs and met up with my dad.

"Our day together" didn't really involve much, we kind of just hung out, which was fine for me.

The school decided to just give us spring break a week early considering we were all in shock due to what happened that day, and the school needed repairs. So, I had the rest of this week and next week off so that was cool I guess.

.

.

.

.

The week went by slow since all I did was sit at home alone and watch movies. I haven't talked to anyone but my dad in three days. Today was Saturday.

I decided to call Justin, maybe I needed to get out of the house to get my mind off of her.

Andrea.

She was all I thought about, I couldn't help it, I thought of all the times we had and I felt guilty we weren't closer.

Justin and I decided to go bowling.

I haven't been bowling in so many years it was embarrassing.

"How's your spring break going babe?" He asks me.

"Good," I lie.

"Ali, don't lie to me, you're not yourself lately."

"Well maybe that's because I experienced a high school shooting a couple days ago in which a good friend of mine wasn't fucking found," I snap. "Now that I think about it maybe I was lying." I roll my eyes.

"Don't get mad at me, I'm just trying to start a conversation since you weren't fucking saying a word to me," he spits. "Has Harry been on your mind Ali, is that why you are shutting me out?"

He has to be kidding.

"Are you serious? You're blaming this on me and Harry. You're so selfish! Can you think for someone other than yourself for once?" I scream at him, people started staring but I could care less. "Why can't you just comfort me like a normal boyfriend would Justin?" I sigh loudly.

"Because Harry's always up your ass, I can't say anything to you without him going psycho."

I can't do this anymore, I can't handle all this bullshit.

"You know what Justin, I'm done with this, you should trust me and our relationship." I turn to walk away, but he grasp my wrist harshly.

"Justin stop that hurts," I whine.

"Are you breaking up with me?" His grip tightens.

"I just need alone time, do you realize what we just went through on Wednesday? I lost my friend Justin! She's gone!" I try to hold back tears but fail. "I can't have all your bullshit on top of it."

"My bullshit! You're the one all over another guy when you have a boyfriend! You're acting like a whore!"

The tears fall harder.

"They were right." I sigh, giving up.

"Who was right?" He spits.

"Everyone. Everyone always told me 'He's just a dick don't fall for him' and they were right, you are a dick and I'm happy I found out now before I was too deep into your little game." I snap back at him.

"You think this is a game? You think this relationship was a game? I wouldn't have spent four fucking months on you with no sex. I wouldn't waste four months Ali, that's a long time!" He almost screams.

"Yeah, I'm happy we didn't. I would have regretted wasting it on you." I almost whisper.

"What did you say?" The harshness in his eyes almost scares me.

"Have fun messing with Sasha, which you probably already fucked her but I was too clueless and stupid to notice," I snap.

I yank my wrist out of his grip and turn on my heels. I started to walk away.

"Ali," he calls.

I start to run.

I felt stupid for literally running out of this date but I needed to get away from him.

I climb into my car. I turn out of the parking lot and head straight to Madis. I already knew all my other friends were there since they insisted I come but I declined for Justin. I laugh to myself realizing I supposed to be his ride home.

Code RedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara