Chapter 26

( Allison's POV )

4:30 am

We stayed at the diner for a while and Harry offered to take me "home." I knew that wasn't true.

"Who was that girl back at the party, do you like her?"

"No," he replies bluntly.

"Oh... You seemed to like her... From what I saw," I state with just as much emotion.

"You haven't learned Allison have you?"

"What do you mean?" I ask annoyed.

"You really are clueless." I glare at him and he continues, "I don't catch feelings, I just fuck them and leave them. Feelings are a waste of time and don't get anywhere but to fake, unloyal relationships."

I shake my head and turn to look out the window. I had no answer to give him, he was such a jerk and I started to second guess my decision to get in the car with him.

.

"Just take me to Madi's, my car is there and I'll just drive home from there." I suggest, I still felt really gross but Harry really has done a lot for

me. I just wanted to drive myself home and let this night end.

"No, you're not well enough to drive."

"It's okay, I'm fine really."

"Allison, I know you're still feeling shitty, I'm not an idiot."

I breathe out, letting him win this argument, "So, where are you taking me?"

"It's a surprise," he smirks, "I hope you aren't expecting to go home."

Luckily my dad wasn't expecting me home tonight anyway, if he even was home, he always seemed to be working.

.

.

The drive seemed long, at least a good 30 minutes. I started to drift off to sleep.

I woke to the feeling of arms sliding beneath me to pick me up. I shake awake and flail my arms and legs.

"It's alright, it's alright, it's just me," the familiar raspy voice sounds caught off guard. When my vision comes into focus, I see his dark curly hair and green eyes.

"Harry?"

"Yeah, uh we're here," I lifts his arm up to scratch the back of his neck. I couldn't help but admire his toned arms designed in back ink. He smirks and jerks his head to the side, motioning me to get out of the car.

"Where are we?" I say as I climb out of the passenger seat.

It looks as if we are parked in front of a forest with some sort of path through the middle of it. The path was sand, the trees were mostly palms, and the air smelled like salt. We are the only car in the parking lot, the only car in sight actually.

Harry grabs a blanket from his trunk and slams it shut.

"You'll see, come on."

He grabs my hand and pulls me toward the pathway. As we get deeper and deeper into the trees a roaring sound grows louder.

"Harry, what's that noise?"

Right as I ask we approach a clearing and my feet touch soft sand. I look out to see the moon reflected into the water.

"Waves," he smiles.

I turn and see that he had taken me to some type of cove, there are tall jagged rock ledges surrounding the sides and forest behind it, being where we just came from.

"Wow," I breathe out, it was beautiful.

Harry unfolds the blanket and lays down, he pats next to him for me to join him. I sit on the blanket crossed legged and he lays with his arms folded behind his head.

"How did you know about this place?" I asked him.

"We used to have bon-fires out here because we thought no one knew about it but more and more people starting coming so we kind of just stopped. I still come out here to get away from things though."

"So how many girls have you taken out here?" I sigh.

He looks up at me, his eyes a piercing green, "You're the only one.."

I didn't know how to reply so I didn't, I just nodded and looked out to the ocean.

( Harry's POV )

5:30 am

A while passes, all spent in silence. My gaze keeps wandering to her and she still hasn't even glanced at me. I hope she doesn't think I have feelings for her or some shit.

"Allison."

She slowly turns to me, and raises one eye brow.

"Are you tired?"

"Yeah," she sighs.

"Lay down," I command.

She lays on her side and faces me. Her eyes look empty, as if she has no emotion left. Justin basically raping her has strained her. I need to tell her about him fucking other girls, maybe she'll see the situation as a positive.

"Allison," I start.

"Yes Harry, I'm right here."

"There's something you need to know about Justin.."

"I don't want to hear anything that has to do with him, hearing his name makes me sick," her eyes start to water.

I ignore her, "He's not who you think he is or who you think he was."

She sits back up.

"I know this! Do you not remember me telling you about him pinning me down and-"

"He cheated on you," I cut her off, "When you were still dating." I couldn't stand her stubbornness or to hear what he has done to her.

Her eyes go wide so I continue.

"He banged Sasha at a party, I hated you, so I saw no point in telling you. I mean I thought about it, to make your life as miserable as possible but I'm not that big of a dick."

"I am so fucking done with caring. That's awesome that he cheated me, just add it to the list of me being a huge fucking idiot."

"What?" I asked.

"Liam was talking to Sasha and he found out she cheated on him at a party. I'm so stupid how could I not connect the dots all this time. I wouldn't have sex with him so he just went to Sasha. I really am clueless aren't I? Worthless even,"

She sounds as if she is going to continue but I stop her.

"Allison, shut the fuck up."

She looks at me with wide eyes and the moister turns into a tear that slowly rolls down her face.

"I'm sorry Harry, am I boring you with my sob story?" She stands up and throws her arms out, "Have you heard it all before?"

She starts to walk away but I stand up and grab her, "I didn't mean it like that, sit back down."

She knows she has no other option so she slumps back down onto the blanket.

"I can't stand to hear a girl like you talk down about herself," I bring my hand to her face and tuck the hair behind her ear. I realize what I am doing and jerk my hand back to my side.

She breathes out and doesn't reply.

"How are you feeling?" I ask her slowly.

"Just dandy, my life fucking sucks, I feel like shit."

"Come here," I hug her into me, and lay down, her face buried into my chest. I kiss the top of her head and run my fingers through her dark hair.

Time passes and I take it that she has fallen asleep. I place my arm around her waist and she turns to face me,

"Why are you helping me?" She almost whispers.

"I don't know," I reply honestly.