Chapter 16

( Harry's POV )

3:35 am

"Allison?" I say into the receiver.

I was woken up by Allison calling me, I figured something was wrong considering the time and that she never called me. To be honest I don't even know how we had each other's numbers.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I don't know why I decide to call yo-"

"Have you been crying?" I cut her off.

"Uh... Well, uh, yeah, I had a nightmare."

"About what?" I sigh.

Why was she calling me about a dream? Why didn't she call her friends or Justin?

"An.. Andrea. Harry, she's...she's gone," She starts to cry.

"What?"

"She... they can't find her. She's missing. She could be dead."Her breathing gets heavier.

"I'm coming over." I hang up.

She doesn't deserve to be woken up like this. She needs someone, and only God knows why she picked me or why I'm actually using my time to help Allison. The girl I used to despise.

.

.

"I can't sleep, my dad gave me sleeping pills to take but I don't want to sleep, I don't want to see her in my nightmares." She explains when I arrive.

Fuck. I'm not good at comforting people.

"Uh...Let's do something to get your mind off of it. I haven't been able to sleep either." I lie.

"Let's watch a movie or something?"

"Sure, I'll pick."

I pick "Finding Nemo" it was the only movie that wasn't a damn chick flick. Then I turn on her Christmas lights or as Allison calls it "mood lighting."

The movie was like halfway through and I decide to ask her.

"Are you a virgin Allison?"

"Uh what?" She's caught off guard, she knows me well enough that I was bound to ask her sometime.

"Have you had sex yet?"

"Uh no, no I haven't." She looks down.

"And why is that?" I look her in the eyes.

"Well I have self respect. I'm not easy Harry, I'm not willing to just ... give it away." She sighs.

"But you've been dating Justin for months now."

I'm surprised her and Justin haven't yet, Justin is douchey enough to force her into it. Sex really wasn't that big of a deal.

"Yeah, but I want to save it for someone I love," she says.

I knew she was say something innocent like that.

Of course she goes and asks me. I tell her about how I was only 14 and the girl was 18. It wasn't some sappy first time story and I didn't want it to be. Losing your virginity isn't a big deal. At least to me it wasn't.

.

.

"Do you think you'll even love Justin?"

I hate them together, he's not good for her.

"I don't know, I can't tell what the future holds but honestly I don't see having a future with him."

"Oh."

I wasn't expecting her to say that.

I felt her head rest on my shoulder. I was caught off guard. What happened to us hating each other?

She fell asleep on my shoulder.

Shit.

I let her stay there though, she needed the sleep.

At 5:45 I decided to leave. But it took all of me to not stay in that bed with her. I lay her down and slowly sneak out her bedroom door.

-sorry this was so short-