Chapter 23

** This chapter could be considered as graphic and contains mature content.**

( Allison's POV)

2:45 am

Harry and I stayed in the bathroom for a little while after that.

"What happened with you and Justin," he asked. "Why aren't you with him, you seem to be coming to me a lot more than you're going to him."

"Is that a problem?"

I didn't want to admit what he was saying was true. Harry understands me better than Justin and it took being locked in a room with him to realize it. I just don't know if he shares the same feelings with me.

"Well, he's your boyfriend," he replies blankly.

Why does he do this? He was just comforting me and being friendly, now he has to bring up Justin and I already know how this is going to end up.

"Not anymore," I try to say under my breath.

"You guys broke up. Why?"

"He's a dick, always has been, and when he told me you're always up my ass I realized it."

He sits up from his position. "He said I'm always up your ass? Do you agree?" He asks.

"Well, I mean, you are over protective over me, even though you aren't my boyfriend or anything close. Not to mention the countless amount of times you say you 'hate' me, but are always around me." The alcohol speaks for me and I cover my mouth.

He stands up and walks closer to me. "I'm not over protective," his breathing gets harder as his voice raises and I jump back.

"I can take care of myself Harry, no one seems to see that I am capable of being independent." My voice also raises, "You don't know me enough to go and try to run and protect my life."

"You know what Allison do whatever the fuck you want. Run back to Justin, sorry I'm 'always up your ass' good luck trying to get back with him, he's probably found someone that would actually fuck him by now." He turns and walks out leaving me in the bathroom alone.

I feel so sick and I already knew most of my friends probably left with guys. That's what I expected to do, leave with some guy to get my mind off Justin but looks like I'm going to be crawling back to him like I always do.

I walk out into the living room, there's still somewhat of the party going on but I'm tired and need to get home. I need to find Justin.

I find him in a group of soccer players.

"Hey Justin," I play with my hair and try to act as sweet as possible.

"Hey babe," he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me into him. I smell the alcohol on his breathe.

I lean up and kiss him on the lips, "Hey you want to go home and uh..." I giggle and blink rapidly.

He catches on to what I'm trying to say, his eyes move up and down my body and smirks, "Yeah, let's go."

I know he's drunk and I shouldn't be driving with him but it's my only option right now.

We walk out to his trunk and I see Harry outside, I meet eyes with him and his eyes move to Justin. He rolls his eyes.

I could care less for what he thinks about me or my choices.

.

.

We get to Justin's room and he throws me on the bed and we start heatedly making out.

I decided to just go with it, maybe this will get all the bullshit off my mind. I take his shirt off and move to his neck.

"Very bold tonight huh?" He smirks at me.

I don't reply and continue on his neck.

He flips us over so that he's pinning me down. He forcefully unzips my dress and pulls it down my body. His lips move back to my mouth. The kiss doesn't take long to get heated but it feels forced.

"Justin.."

I try to move from under him but be grabs my wrist to hold me down. He presses his hips against mine to push me down further. With one of his hands he moves to my underwear.

"Justin... Justin stop," I plead.

I wiggle from under him again but his grip only tightens. What is he doing?

He slowly slides my underwear down to my thighs and does the same to himself, while still pinning me to the bed.

He positions himself over me, "Ready babe?" The blue in his eyes has been replaced by black.

I thrash from underneath him but he presses himself against me, moving closer to my entrance. I gasp.

"Justin...Please." I realize it sounds like a beg to him rather than a plead to stop.

"Eager to start aren't you?" He smirks down at me.

He begins to push his length into me. I whimper in pain and attempt to wiggle away once again, which only makes the pain worse.

I lift my leg and attempt to knee him in the stomach but my aim was a bit low...

He groans in pain and let's up on my wrist. I push him off of me and pick up the first piece of clothing I see.

I pull his shirt over my head and pull my panties up then run out of his front door.

I run to the nearest building that is still open, a corner store. I rush into the bathroom and try to catch my breath.

I praise myself for keeping my phone in my bra. My finger lingers over his name and I finally decide to hit call. He was the only one I know would actually help me.

Harry.