Chapter 11

( Allison's POV )

11:18 am

When are the police going to get here? Has anyone called them?

Harry had his arms wrapped around me comforting me. He hadn't heard any noise for a good 30 seconds which scared me. I knew they were still on the second floor because I hadn't heard them go back down stairs.

Then I hear the door of the classroom slam open.

.

.

I gasp. Harry slams his hand on my mouth and we move closer to the wall. I am as close as physically possible to him, his grip around my body tightens. He rubs his hand up and down I my back and quickly stops when we see a figure pass by the closet door.

We held our breath.

"There's nothing in here, let's get out of here before the cops come!" I heard the figure say.

The voice seemed to be around out age, like they could still be in high school.

We hear the door shut. We both breathe out.

"They didn't find us, do you think we'll make it. Do you think we'll stay alive?" I ask.

He looked down at me, "I don't know Allison, it's not over yet," he whispers.

"Why do you call me Allison? Everyone calls me Ali." I ask, wanting to change the subject about the possibly of us making it out alive.

"I don't know. We were never exactly friends," he says. "And I'm not like everyone else Allison," he smirks.

.

.

Then we heard sirens.

"They're coming! We're going to get out of here!" I stand up.

"We need to wait here, you don't know what's on the other side of that door." He states.

"Okay," I reply and sit back down.

Minutes pass of us sitting waiting. Listening.

.

.

11:20 am

"The cops are here!" I hear a voice say.

I heard more voices but couldn't make out exactly what they were saying.

After about 30 seconds, I hear three final gun shots.

Everything after that was a blur. We hear footsteps up the stairs and the door burst open. The men looked as if they were from the swat team. They lead us to the front of the school. I saw people getting wheeling out on stretchers.

This all seemed like some nightmare I couldn't wake up from. No matter how hard I try to wake up I grew more and more reckless.

Harry hasn't left my side since all this. He had his arm wrapped around my waist. We stood in silence. I kept looking around for people I was close with. I saw a few friends and hugged them and then went separate ways.

A lot of people looked at me and Harry with a confused look since his arm was around me. I wanted to tell them all to fuck off but I just pretended I didn't notice.

I lean up to Harry, "Thank you," I say.

"For what?" He replies.

"I would be a mess if it wasn't for you there."

"You would have been fine without me," he sighs.

"No Harry, no I wouldn't have, I had a panic attack and you kissing me somehow stopped it. It relaxed me.... I...I've never felt anything like that kiss before." I blurted.

He didn't say anything, he just squeezed my waist and smirked.

.

.

I was desperate to see a familiar face of boyfriend or my friends. Where were they?

Then I saw him. Not the way I was expecting though. He was on a stretcher being wheeled away.