Chapter 10

(Allison's POV)

11:15 am

We heard the footsteps grow louder and louder. It sounded like a group of people.

We were on the second floor of the school and when we heard them running up the stairs my breathing grew heavier.

I whimper.

Harry cupped his hand over my mouth,"Shh, you need to stay quiet okay?"

I nodded my head, he moved his hand to my check and wipes away a tear with his thumb.

I hear the footsteps move to outside the classroom door. I heard a deep voice say, "Let's finish this shit," followed by laugher. It sounded like 3 people total maybe 4.

How could they be laughing? They were killing people. Perfectly innocent people, and they were laughing.

"Where are the police, has no one called them yet?" I whisper.

I look over at Harry, he's back to staring forward.

"Harry-"

"Allison shut up, do you want to get us killed," he snaps.

I whimper again and start to cry.

He breathes out. "Just stay quiet okay?"

I nod and move closer to him, he wraps his arms around me and pulls me into him. He brushes his fingers up and down my arm soothing me.

.

.

I hear the noise grow loud down the hall. It sounded as if they were breaking into a classroom.

Then it hit me. It sounded like the Spanish room, Justin was in there.

"They're breaking into Justin's classroom Harry we have to stop them!" I panic.

"Allison, shut up and get down!" He whisper yells.

I hadn't realized I stood up. I slowly sat back down.

"What if they get to him? What if they hurt him? What if they kill him?!" I sob again.

He wraps his arms around me.

"Allison it will be okay, you gotta stay still and quiet or they'll know we're in here."

He's lying. It's not going to be okay. I started breathing heavier, I was definitely having a panic attack. I hear more gunshots and screams. I cover my ears.

"Shh," Harry tries and soothe me. He pulls me closer.

"Harry I can't do this, they should just kill me." I sigh. I really think that if they don't kill me I'll die from this panic attack.

He rubs my back, soon the gun fire ceases.

"I'm scared," I whispered.

Harry grabs my face and presses his lips to mine. The body heats up. I've never felt this way kissing someone before.

He slid his tongue across my bottom lip and I granted him excess. He pulled away and moved to my neck. He stopped right below my ear and along my jaw. He moved back up to my lips. Kissing him calmed me down.

We pulled away and he pressed his forehead to mine.

"We're going to make it out of here... Together." He said.

The way he said together made a pit grow in my stomach.

"Okay." I breathe out.